The Perfect PCT

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is what I have created for the idea of two of the best possible PCT's. Doing this will help everyone will keep the most from their gains possible, and have the smoothest transition back into the "natural state", and prevent crashing, as well as quickly repair your lipid panel.

The more you put into PCT the more you retain. Cut it short and you'll regret it.

NOTE: Take Formex with your fattiest meal, or with fish oil.

All of these items can be purchased at Nutraplanet except SERMs (obviously).

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/ibe/formex-60-caps.html

1) With a SERM:

Needed: 1 bottle IBE Formex, 1 month supply of a SERM, 1 bottle AI PCS/CS

(Clomid or Toremifene may be used in place of Tamoxifene)

Tamoxifene = nolva

Week 1: Tamoxifene 40mg, IBE Formex 50mg, [Cycle Support]*
Week 2: Tamoxifene 40mg, IBE Formex 50mg, [Cycle Support]
Week 3: Tamoxifene 20mg, IBE Formex 25mg, [Cycle Support]
Week 4: Tamoxifene 20mg, IBE Formex 25mg, [Cycle Support]

Use CS to help get your lipid panel back in check, or PCS. I like CS in this PCT.

2) Without a SERM

Needed: 1 bottles IBE Formex, 1 bottle AI Cycle Support/PCS

Not everyone can get SERMs. This method is not as good as above, but is still much better than nothing.

Week 1: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Cycle Support (or PCS)
Week 2: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Cycle Support (or PCS)
Week 3: IBE Formex 25mg, AI Cycle Support (or PCS)
Week 4: IBE Formex 25mg, AI Cycle Support (or PCS)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I like it. Simple and effective.
Edit: for lipid control, cycle support will work better than PCS both both are needed IMO.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I think you guys just gave me an idea :think:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do what?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
A serm is used in most all steroid cycles. IMO, PCS is a great product to add to restore test production. Cycle support is used during cycle and after cycles that involve a serm to control chlosterol and lipids. The only other thing I might would consider is something for cort control.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
How about option 3. TRS Stack, Formex and Cycle/Life Support?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about option 3. TRS Stack, Formex and Cycle/Life Support?
That could def. be an option if you had the money. Just make sure you at least have the Formex + Cycle Support, as those are staples for your PCT, and anything after that is up to you.

pacers21487

Awards
Needed: 2 bottles IBE Formex, 1 bottle AI Post Cycle Support

Not everyone can get SERMs. This method is not as good as above, but is still much better than nothin.

Week 1: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Post Cycle Support 4caps,
Week 2: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Post Cycle Support 4caps,
Week 3: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Post Cycle Support 4caps,
Week 4: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Post Cycle Support 4caps,
Week 5: IBE Formex 50mg
Week 6: IBE Formex 50mg
Week 7: IBE Formex 50mg
Week 8: IBE Formex 50mg
* Run Formex for as long as you want. The longer you can the better. (I will be cruising on 25mg/day year round)
So if I did this, would i need an anti-cortisol and oxo-6?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would not need or want to use 6-oxo, and you could use an anti-cort but you dont need one.

bigvalboa

Awards
I am running d-bol 30mg a day for 5 weeks. I have nolva that i will take 20mg a day, what else should i be taking along with the nolva for pct?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am running d-bol 30mg a day for 5 weeks. I have nolva that i will take 20mg a day, what else should i be taking along with the nolva for pct?
It would be better to do the nolva 40/40/20/20. But I would recommend formex is your PCT doesnt start before it's released, and some cycle support during PCT.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
yes id like to get my hands on some myself. for my pct of my andropen and tren!

liftnainez

Awards
from what I have been reading is this can shut u down after 3-4 weeks.. not sure if this is correct but read this on another board.. how can you run it for pct if its going to be opposite of pct's goal??

BigRon2000

BigRon2000

Awards
from what I have been reading is this can shut u down after 3-4 weeks.. not sure if this is correct but read this on another board.. how can you run it for pct if its going to be opposite of pct's goal??
It depends on how much you take. It is the same thing for Testosterone. You can actually take like 150mg of prop/week and not have to worry about being shutdown. However, if you take 500mg/week you're definitely going to shut yourself down. The nice thing about everything I have read on this is it seems to lower estrogen and be just anabolic enough to slowly bring you down in PCT. I never understood why people thought it was a good idea to rapidly come off of things. Best way is to taper gradually and if this has some anabolic properties I am all for it!

PS- I really would love to log this natty! hint hint lol. Although I did just preorder some :(.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must have not been reading at a reputable website. Feel free to PM me the link where this was said. I feel like I am beating a dead horse answering this question, but no, it is completely dose dependent. If you follow instructions you wont see suppression, if you take 2x the amount you should, you might.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on how much you take. It is the same thing for Testosterone. You can actually take like 150mg of prop/week and not have to worry about being shutdown. However, if you take 500mg/week you're definitely going to shut yourself down. The nice thing about everything I have read on this is it seems to lower estrogen and be just anabolic enough to slowly bring you down in PCT. I never understood why people thought it was a good idea to rapidly come off of things. Best way is to taper gradually and if this has some anabolic properties I am all for it!

PS- I really would love to log this natty! hint hint lol. Although I did just preorder some :(.
Yes, the reason it is used in PCT is to provide a gradual taper. You can find log contests on other websites. We already finished the one here, sorry.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Definitely...

I am definitely going to try this after my first cycle of Epi that's starting in about a month.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am definitely going to try this after my first cycle of Epi that's starting in about a month.
Nice buddy !

I plan to run my first Epi cycle in a few months too. Are you picking up the new IBE Formex for PCT ?? That stuff looks sick ! Who doesn't more potent formestane that's more bioavailable :D

I might stock up on two bottles to make it last longer. :thumbsup:

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about throwing this in for my Test. E PCT. Does anyone think that Formex and Toremifine will be sufficient? I really want to stay away from Clomid if I can...

Oh, and I'm using PCT tabs by IDS also. I love Testofen.

This may have been discussed before, but I didn't see it...thanks guys.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking about throwing this in for my Test. E PCT. Does anyone think that Formex and Toremifine will be sufficient? I really want to stay away from Clomid if I can...

Oh, and I'm using PCT tabs by IDS also. I love Testofen.

This may have been discussed before, but I didn't see it...thanks guys.
Toremifine and Formex would make for an awesome stack

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Yup, I am going to try the Formex! It's like a great product. Any idea when it will be released? I know we can pre-order, but I was wondering when it will actually be released and mailed?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, I am going to try the Formex! It's like a great product. Any idea when it will be released? I know we can pre-order, but I was wondering when it will actually be released and mailed?
Start looking next week

ereed

Awards
Not sure if mine is good...I put a post but no one answered my post. I just got off trimethylx ph and I was gonna use toremifene with sustain alpha as my pct. How is that? Also I do have novedex xt laying around unopened...should I use that test booster with the torem and sustain alpha or save it for after pct cycle?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I've got a question: Do you really want to start a AI right at the beginning of your PCT? I thought it best to hold off for a week or two?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
natty, the 50mg dose for PCT, is that once a day dosing or 25mg twice a day?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a question: Do you really want to start a AI right at the beginning of your PCT? I thought it best to hold off for a week or two?
You wont want to start inhibiting estrogen ASAP. Some people will take formex on cycle, and then just carry it into PCT.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I thought you are supposed to taper up the AI, run it inverse to the SERM. Wouldn't it make more sense to start at 25mg and taper it up as you continue PCT to 50mg to deal with the excess estrogen rebound in weeks 3-4?

0g1

Awards
Formex sounds like a brilliant product! It says in the writeup that it loves storing itself in fat and has a time release effect.
anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/119075-formex-write-up.html
That's why its good to start the dosage high and taper off because it will last for quite a while.

It also says that you can use it during cycle to prevent high estrogen, preserve test, and prevent gyno. So theoretically, if you use it during cycle, to prevent gyno, you don't really need a SERM cos the estrogen levels are pretty low. At the end of the cycle, should still keep taking the Formex because the test levels are still high (but lowering) and the estrogen will want to increase to match it. A natural test booster like DTH should still be used from start of PCT to get natural test production back. Just using a SERM with an AI like formex, is just lowering estrogen and blocking the estrogen receptors ... not helping your body produce test at all.

Now, what worries me about Formex during cycle and post cycle is that estrogen is needed by the body. Particularly the brain. That's why SERMs are good because they let you keep lots estrogen AND test and keep a good balance without turning into a woman.

I was thinking about taking my first cycle of S-Roid (superdrol clone). 10/20/30 with Formex + Nettle and then Formex + Diesel Test Hardcore 3 weeks. No SERM.

0g1

Awards
Oh, I just read this "You would not need to run Divanex, as Formex will lower SHBG (this is a good thing)"

Sounds good, but how does Formex compare to Divanex in lowering SHBG?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I just read this "You would not need to run Divanex, as Formex will lower SHBG (this is a good thing)"

Sounds good, but how does Formex compare to Divanex in lowering SHBG?
I have never seen a study on Divanex showing how much SHBG it lowers. Just studies saying "yea, it lowers it". But maybe someone else has one with an exact percentage.

Studies show that with formex (oral formestane, that is bio-available via MCPE) lower SHBG by 15%. Other studies have noted that it lowers SHBG but didn't give a percentage. 15% is a lot considering the effect it will have on your free test.

0g1

Awards
I have never seen a study on Divanex showing how much SHBG it lowers. Just studies saying "yea, it lowers it".
I read on another forum
imminst.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=21141
that Nettle actually just binds to the SHBG to stop free test from binding to it. Formex would probably decrease the amount of SHBG because it decreases the amount of estrogen in the body (guessing).

Studies show that with formex (oral formestane, that is bio-available via MCPE) lower SHBG by 15%. .
I thought there were no studies on formex ... just the oral formestane non-MCPE version.

0g1

Awards
What do you think of my first S-Roid (superdrol clone) cyle? 10/20/30 s-roid + 50/50/25 Formex + Nettle. PCT 25/25/25 Formex + 3/3/3 caps Diesel Test Hardcore. No SERM.

I was thinking the Nettle will help stop the test binding to SHBG and the Formex will reduce the SHBG. So lots of free test!

I'm 190lbs 5'10", 27yo.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read on another forum
imminst.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=21141
that Nettle actually just binds to the SHBG to stop free test from binding to it. Formex would probably decrease the amount of SHBG because it decreases the amount of estrogen in the body (guessing).

I thought there were no studies on formex ... just the oral formestane non-MCPE version.
SHBG isn't lowered because if estrogen being lowered. That is not the mechanism of action at all.

There are no studies on formex. There are studies on formestane taken orally, and formestant taken IM, an we have found a way to make it orally bio-available.

What do you think of my first S-Roid (superdrol clone) cyle? 10/20/30 s-roid + 50/50/25 Formex + Nettle. PCT 25/25/25 Formex + 3/3/3 caps Diesel Test Hardcore. No SERM.

I was thinking the Nettle will help stop the test binding to SHBG and the Formex will reduce the SHBG. So lots of free test!

I'm 190lbs 5'10", 27yo.
No need for the nettle root. But if you already have it go for it. You need to run a better PCT. At least do a 50/50/25/25 with formex. Superdrol is a very harsh compound.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
So since I'm running formex all through my Epi cycle, should I continue on PCT day 1 but bump it up from 25mg during cycle to 50mg post? Or should I give myself a week to let estrogen peak a little more while running my SERM?

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
How does the following look for a PCT? I'll be running Sustanon 250 for 8 weeks, running an S-Drol clone during the first few weeks to help jump-start my strength/weight gains and then running an Epi clone during the last few weeks to help solidify any gains.

AI Cycle Support: as directed on the label.
AI Post Cyle Support: as directed on the label.
IBE Formex: Weeks 1-2 @ 50mg ED, Weeks 3-4 @ 25mg ED
Tamoxifen (or Toremifene) Citrate: 40/40/20/20
PP EndoAmp: as directed on the label (to help discipline cortisol levels and backup to bring the 'boys' back even faster.)

I'm assuming I will start PCT during the last 2 weeks of my actual cycle and run it for 4 consecutive weeks?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So since I'm running formex all through my Epi cycle, should I continue on PCT day 1 but bump it up from 25mg during cycle to 50mg post? Or should I give myself a week to let estrogen peak a little more while running my SERM?
You have the right idea about cruising with 25mg, then bumping up to 50mg when you start PCT. Don't give yourself a week break. Estrogen is BAD and you dont want to give it a chance to raise, let alone peak!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does the following look for a PCT? I'll be running Sustanon 250 for 8 weeks, running an S-Drol clone during the first few weeks to help jump-start my strength/weight gains and then running an Epi clone during the last few weeks to help solidify any gains.

AI Cycle Support: as directed on the label.
AI Post Cyle Support: as directed on the label.
IBE Formex: Weeks 1-2 @ 50mg ED, Weeks 3-4 @ 25mg ED
Tamoxifen (or Toremifene) Citrate: 40/40/20/20
PP EndoAmp: as directed on the label (to help discipline cortisol levels and backup to bring the 'boys' back even faster.)

I'm assuming I will start PCT during the last 2 weeks of my actual cycle and run it for 4 consecutive weeks?
Right on. :dl:

0g1

Awards
You need to run a better PCT. At least do a 50/50/25/25 with formex. Superdrol is a very harsh compound.
Ok, thanks NattyDisaster! So even though I'm taking the Formex during the superdrol cycle, I still need to boost up to 50mg Formex for the first two weeks of PCT? Or can the Formex taken during the cycle be "long lasting" and carry over into PCT? What if I cruise with Formex at 25mg, start taking Superdrol about 1 week or more later, do I boost the Formex to 50mg at the start of cycle or the start of PCT?

Cheers mate!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, thanks NattyDisaster! So even though I'm taking the Formex during the superdrol cycle, I still need to boost up to 50mg Formex for the first two weeks of PCT? Or can the Formex taken during the cycle be "long lasting" and carry over into PCT? What if I cruise with Formex at 25mg, start taking Superdrol about 1 week or more later, do I boost the Formex to 50mg at the start of cycle or the start of PCT?

Cheers mate!
Yea. Even if you're taking formex with superdrol, still boost it up to 50mg for the first two weeks of your PCT. Since it is an oral compound the effects aren't really "long lasting", that's why it is taken daily, and needs to still be taken in PCT. Still only boost the formex when PCT is starting. That is when your estrogen will be at it's highest.

TaterNutz00

Awards
this is my 1st cycle so i'm not going overboard with it. i'm taking Prop @ 100mg/EOD for 4 wks. next is sus250 2x/wk with prop for a total of 10 wks. is clomid/nolva ok for pct? should i get AI post cycle support? i don't think i need hcg, but please tell me if im wrong. thanks...

tater

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is my 1st cycle so i'm not going overboard with it. i'm taking Prop @ 100mg/EOD for 4 wks. next is sus250 2x/wk with prop for a total of 10 wks. is clomid/nolva ok for pct? should i get AI post cycle support? i don't think i need hcg, but please tell me if im wrong. thanks...

tater
I would do "Option 1"