Methyl 1-d PCT

Grievous

Awards
Just purchased my first M1D and prior to starting spoke with LG rep who said Formadrol would be the PCT of choice. His opinion is probably partly sales driven but I wanted some other unbiased opinions if possible. I've read some about Restore but seen conflicting info re:it contained andro etc. Also had one store rep (who shall remain nameless) suggest a PCT of TBomb II. Would like to have this all solved prior to starting so any info is greatly appreciated.

I'm 40, never done a PH or anything prior. I'm sure I'll get flamed some but hopefully it wont be the only replies. THANKS

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well m1d is extremely mild so much wont be needed. formadrol, milk thistle, creatine and some tribulus would be a fine pct for this.

NASTYdawg247

NASTYdawg247

Awards
well m1d is extremely mild so much wont be needed. formadrol, milk thistle, creatine and some tribulus would be a fine pct for this.
would hypertest replace formadrol and tribulus sense hypertest is a test booster like formadrol and has Tribulus Terrestris???

Grievous

Awards
Ok sounds like a plan with the formadrol. I'll steer clear of the Restore unless you (and others think differently) or would stacking them both be Overkill? I would assume liver support supps are a voluntary thing for this as well?? IE: if you're not taking them now...

Thanks for the quick reply btw

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds like a plan with the formadrol. I'll steer clear of the Restore unless you (and others think differently) or would stacking them both be Overkill? I would assume liver support supps are a voluntary thing for this as well?? IE: if you're not taking them now...

Thanks for the quick reply btw
um i believe m1d is methylated...so...yes ud need liver support. IMO just formadrol would be fine..and cost effective

Smash

Awards
um i believe m1d is methylated...so...yes ud need liver support. IMO just formadrol would be fine..and cost effective
M1D is methylated? I though it wasn't, anyone can confirm?

gaines23

Awards
m-1d is not methylated i dont knw y they call it methyl 1-d