First Cycle Please Help

jaydee3rd

Awards
Im 21 5"10 154lbs i just started a cycle of UNI DECA 300 and UNI TREN 100 i started off with 1cc of each i was told about the whole thing from a friend who does shows he said i should do 1cc of test and .5cc of deca the rest of the cycle twice a week i have 10mL bottle of each i dont have my pct's yet my friend does shows and everything i didnt think i needed to research but now that ive been reading alot about it this it doesnt sound like a great cycle can anyone help me out and give me some tips how to finich out this cycle and the rite pcts

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
IMO, and I know you are not going to like this...at 154lbs u dont need gear...u need food.

jaydee3rd

Awards
i was 137lbs and in 2 months i went to 154 but havent moved from this wieght in a month mayb a little longer ive been eating alot and healthy and working out 4 times a week can you give me advice since i already started so i make this a good cycle and get the most gain out of it?

rmfootball

Awards
how long have you been lifting? whats ur body fat? make sure you have proper pct.

rmfootball

Awards
In my opinion you should just eat constantly like every 3 hours. drink alot of protein. And get alot of sleep.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im confused by ur original post.. u say u have deca and tren..where is this test coming from? what is your whole cycle lets start with that.

rmfootball

Awards
im confused by ur original post.. u say u have deca and tren..where is this test coming from? what is your whole cycle lets start with that.
good post we need more info if we are to be of any help:dl:

jaydee3rd

Awards
ive been lifiting for 4 months now and my bodyfat is about 3%. and ok well my friend said its test the bottle says UNI PROP 100 and UNI TREN 100 i started off with 1cc of each on tuesday than i was told to take 1cc of the TREN/PROP and .5cc of the DECA on friday than continue taking 1cc and .5cc tuesdays and fridays for the rest of the cycle i dont have my pct yet

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ive been lifiting for 4 months now and my bodyfat is about 3%. and ok well my friend said its test the bottle says UNI PROP 100 and UNI TREN 100 i started off with 1cc of each on tuesday than i was told to take 1cc of the TREN/PROP and .5cc of the DECA on friday than continue taking 1cc and .5cc tuesdays and fridays for the rest of the cycle i dont have my pct yet
wow..ur friend basically put together, IMO a shitty first cycle. not only by everything he gave you, but by not really helping you out. before i can suggest a pct, i need the measurements. 1cc = how many mgs of each product? uve bene lifting for four months and ur on gear already? not too smart.

jaydee3rd

Awards
whats do you mean mgs? the bottle is a 10mL and its deca 300 and tren 100 is this test and how come it says uni prop mostly on the box but says uni tren in 1 place ya and my friend does bodybuilding shows

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Oh ****...
exactly my thoughts. TREN IS NOT TEST. yes all anabolic steroids are derived from testosterone but they are all different. the bottle should say (number)mgs/ml. do you even know how much you were shooting? and don't say 1cc. that is not helping us. this cycle is just all ****ed up. your friend sounds like a ****ing moron and not a good friend if he didnt help you at all.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Your bf is 3%? Chances are you arent eating to your full potential man.... Good level but if you're striving hard for serious gains do us all a favor and EAT. You havent stated your current diet but most likely this needs tweaking. whats your daily intake of protein,carbs, fats, and calories. Being a novice you never should of done your first pin without making sure you had your PCT first. Your friend may compete but sounds like he doesnt know **** if he threw you into your current situation...

jaydee3rd

Awards
its in spanish i see dosis 60 a 120/mg and 30 a 60/mg

jaydee3rd

Awards
i was just checkin out the bottles and the deca lot number and expiration date are the same as the the tren bottle and the deca bottle matches the box numbers but the tren is different on the botttle from the box its the same on the bottle as the deca bottle

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Have you never taken grammer classes? All your sentences are run ons. I have to read them 3 times for it to make sense.
You are in no shape (either physical wise or educational wise) ready for steroids.

jaydee3rd

Awards
if you have nothing to say to help me out why are you even bothering posting

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if you have nothing to say to help me out why are you even bothering posting
we are trying to help but we can't understand you. i wouldn't be talking like that to people who want to help. i am trying to help you but you are giving me nothing i need. what is the name of the company on the bottle/box? if it is UNIVET from Mexico, it is a start.

jaydee3rd

Awards
i wasnt talking about you i know your trying to help and yeah its univet from mexico

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt talking about you i know your trying to help and yeah its univet from mexico
im just saying in general..ok so its from univet... how much dose 1cc and .5cc of what you are taking equal out to per mg.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
How bout you just type out everything on the label?

I speak spanish fluently. Being Cuban and living in Miami, it goes with the territory.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
How bout you just type out everything on the label?

I speak spanish fluently. Being Cuban and living in Miami, it goes with the territory.
o god we can have our first thread translator lol

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Numbers are same in Spanish as they are in English. I think he tried to say 120mg/ml with 60ml and the other 60mg/ml with 30ml? Nevermind, just type everything out, lol.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Numbers are same in Spanish as they are in English. I think he tried to say 120mg/ml with 60ml and the other 60mg/ml with 30ml? Nevermind, just type everything out, lol.
Agreed sounds about right but never know could be way off...

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
You don't need gear at all brah. You need more food and you need to research. Test is the base in ANY cycle and you're mix not just 1, but 2 19-nor's... which the prolactin issues you're going to have with that are out of this world.

You also should note that you should have EVERYTHING ahead of time before you start to cycle at all.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, stop injecting now, learn to eat. there is no way you are 3% bf either, its not normally maintainable
this dude
is more than 3%

Running an injectible cycle might put some mass on you, but if you can't eat enough to gain any more than being 154, you aren't eating enough to maintain any more than 154 and in a short while after the cycle is done you'll be back to 154. Just you'll have bitch tits or non-working ****

jaydee3rd

Awards
UNI PROP
DOSIS:
Caminos mayores de 15kg de 1.5 a 2.0ml
Caminos menores de 15kg de 0.5 a 1.0ml
Felinos: de 0.35 a 1ml

UNI DECA
DOSIS:
Bovinos:de 60 a 120mg/Terneros, ovinos, caprinos y
Porcinos: de 30 a 60mg/Perro: de 6 a 25mg