my upcoming PCT notes...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cycle is 30-45 mg Pplex bridged to 10-30mg superdrol with 10mg epidrol throughout 8 weeks.

MP battlefuel- start last week of cycle 1/2/2/1/0/1/2/2/1 packs ed
liquid tamoxifen- 30/20/10/10 mg ed
PP sustain- 6/6/6/6 pumps 5 on 2 off 4 weeks
PP toco8- 2/2/2/2 doses ed 4 weeks. fat soluable but can take with or without meals
PP endoamp- 1/2/2/2/1 one dose postwo, other upon waking, both with high carb inslulin meals
LG t911- start week 3, 1/1/1/1 preWO or morning
VS liver support- 2 tabs ed til out, with meals
VS niacin- 2g ed til out
CEL pct assist- 6/6/6/6/3/3/6/6/6/6 take 3 caps 2x ed with meals
VS pomegranate extract- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2 take 1 cap 2x ed with meals
GD clen- ?
liquid cabergoline- ?
LG andraulic state-1 dose ed preWO or morning
MP assault-2 scoops ON days 1 scoop off, start after andraulic state
xtend- ed, throughout the day.

Comments and suggestions?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cycle is 30-45 mg Pplex bridged to 10-30mg superdrol with 10mg epidrol throughout 8 weeks.i would start off at 45mg pplex and then bridge to 20mg superdrol skip the 10mg

MP battlefuel- start last week of cycle 1/2/2/1/0/1/2/2/1 packs ed
liquid tamoxifen- 30/20/10/10 mg ed not needed for theses compound in my opinion, i also feel that if you use it during the cycle it will inevitably loss effectivness somewhat during pct.
PP sustain- 6/6/6/6 pumps 5 on 2 off 4 weeks
PP toco8- 2/2/2/2 doses ed 4 weeks. fat soluable but can take with or without meals
PP endoamp- 1/2/2/2/1 one dose postwo, other upon waking, both with high carb inslulin meals
LG t911- start week 3, 1/1/1/1 preWO or morning
VS liver support- 2 tabs ed til out, with meals
VS niacin- 2g ed til out
CEL pct assist- 6/6/6/6/3/3/6/6/6/6 take 3 caps 2x ed with meals
VS pomegranate extract- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2 take 1 cap 2x ed with meals
GD clen- ?40mcg per day would be nice and you can skip on the endo amp for cort control
liquid cabergoline- .5mg E3D especially while on.
LG andraulic state-1 dose ed preWO or morning
MP assault-2 scoops ON days 1 scoop off, start after andraulic state
xtend- ed, throughout the day.

Comments and suggestions?
if you were talking about using nolva for PCT i highly suggest you skip it and opt for Clomid

PCT assist is throughout the whole thing?

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Do you need a stronger A.I when you use clomid?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the reply crazy, the cycle is already almost done, im just using 30mg sd and 10mg epi now, im trying to finish off the rest of my sd. I wanted to stay low on doses so i could stay on longer and not get gyno flares etc with higher doses of pp.

you dont think nolva is needed? then why the clomid suggestion? im not going to run clomid cuz i dont have it and i dont like how emo i get on it. i put the nolva in there because i want to be sure that i dont get any action at the nipps. I didnt use it at all oncycle....

what is your opinion on tapering up and down with clen? ...and cycling off? Ive only ever played with clen but im not experienced on using it, never saw much effect. Im wondering the dosing on the clen, if it is correct at 100mcg/ml.....i did 100mcg in the past and i didnt get jitters or anything noticable. The source has legit good gear so i would assume its straight. I would like to keep the dose low on that too cuz i dont want to be cutting to quick postcycle and want to keep the sides down with the clen. I was thinking of just taking endoamp postWO only...

the caber dose i was sure of but im wondering if i should use it at all. I dont know what the rebound gyno from sd is caused by so i was thinking of playing it safe with the caber and also if erections become difficult then maybe the caber would help since its a prolactin inhibitor.

I could run the PCT assist all the way thru but i was thinking of a break to keep it effective.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
a SERM is definitely needed, stacking PP & SD. :eek:
i wouldnt bother with the caber unless you have to.
and PCT assist + PP sustain is overkill with Resv IMO.
the only thing i'd add in is something like blue up or maybe bulk maca to combat libido loss from tamox

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like the pct assist mainly for the i3c and the icaarin...hmmm i was thinking it would be too much resv but ive never heard of too much being bad.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw the SERM will be in there, thats a guarantee. I have tamox and some torem, not enough torem to run for say more than 2 weeks....

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i like the pct assist mainly for the i3c and the icaarin...hmmm i was thinking it would be too much resv but ive never heard of too much being bad.
Not that it would be 'too much', just saying there's enough in sustain.

I agree icaarin is important :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
btw the SERM will be in there, thats a guarantee. I have tamox and some torem, not enough torem to run for say more than 2 weeks....
I'd run the torem high dose to jump start you and then finish with low dose cruise of tamox

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply crazy, the cycle is already almost done, im just using 30mg sd and 10mg epi now, im trying to finish off the rest of my sd. I wanted to stay low on doses so i could stay on longer and not get gyno flares etc with higher doses of pp.

you dont think nolva is needed? then why the clomid suggestion? im not going to run clomid cuz i dont have it and i dont like how emo i get on it. i put the nolva in there because i want to be sure that i dont get any action at the nipps. I didnt use it at all oncycle....

what is your opinion on tapering up and down with clen? ...and cycling off? Ive only ever played with clen but im not experienced on using it, never saw much effect. Im wondering the dosing on the clen, if it is correct at 100mcg/ml.....i did 100mcg in the past and i didnt get jitters or anything noticable. The source has legit good gear so i would assume its straight. I would like to keep the dose low on that too cuz i dont want to be cutting to quick postcycle and want to keep the sides down with the clen. I was thinking of just taking endoamp postWO only...

the caber dose i was sure of but im wondering if i should use it at all. I dont know what the rebound gyno from sd is caused by so i was thinking of playing it safe with the caber and also if erections become difficult then maybe the caber would help since its a prolactin inhibitor.

I could run the PCT assist all the way thru but i was thinking of a break to keep it effective.
i thought u were running it while on cycle to prevent gyno.

for cort control tapering up and down clen isnt nessecary for fat loss then yes i would do the taper.

the rebound gyno IMO if from the use of nolva PCT. your increasing prolactin on cycle with 5a reduced steroids, then your increaseing progesterone receptor sensitivity with the nolva,.

run PCT assist PCT only no need while on.

i think a lot of people get emo on clomid because they run it without an AI.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought u were running it while on cycle to prevent gyno. negative, surprisingly i didnt have problems with gyno on this cycle when i usually get flare ups, im only sore to press on the left nip at the moment but other than that its been ok, i wonder if its from the epi or not? :think:

for cort control tapering up and down clen isnt nessecary for fat loss then yes i would do the taper. OK i will do 50mcg ed for 4 weeks? How is that?

the rebound gyno IMO if from the use of nolva PCT. your increasing prolactin on cycle with 5a reduced steroids, then your increaseing progesterone receptor sensitivity with the nolva. possible but i need to run serm, idk if im sold on it being from the nolva

run PCT assist PCT only no need while on. PCT assist is only for PCT, i didnt use it on cycle. on cycle talk is pretty much done except for the fact i was toying i with using a 10ml vial of test prop to finish with.... im thinking no because its aromatizable and will only add complications not worth the benefiet of running test for a short burst.

i think a lot of people get emo on clomid because they run it without an AI.
I responded in the quote in bold...

what about timing? Starting compounds etc? Im just wondering and hoping libido and ability are not going to be hindered in this one but that is usually the case. My gf now is sexier and more attractive to me physically than my last gf during my last cycle so maybe that will help :lol:

If im going to run PCT assist from the start then i could kick down the dose for sustain to 5 pumps. Im not sure if i should do the 5 day on 2 day off with the sustain although that is reccommended.

I just remembered battlefuel has i3c in it too....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd run the torem high dose to jump start you and then finish with low dose cruise of tamox
so if i ran the torem the first two weeks then tamox for two after or tamox with the torem? Just getting ideas etc here.

Thanks guys.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
so if i ran the torem the first two weeks then tamox for two after or tamox with the torem? Just getting ideas etc here.

Thanks guys.
Run the torem first, then when it is gone, finish the last 2 wks with nolva.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that splitting the dose of clen would be ok. Run a serm but use clomid. Torem is ok. I'm not sold on it yet not enough research in regaurds to htpa. Every thing u have seems really solid. I would run the sustain eod. This way you don't get sensitized to it. Which is why I think they mention 5 on 2 off. Hope this helps you some

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats why they mention the 5 on 2 off.

im excited to see the buzz with the t911, im getting some andraulic state to go with it too. I would normally use Assault but i figure i go with another LG product that has some synergy with the t911.