OTC PCT Help

liftw8t

Awards
Running Epistane and planned to PCT with nolva but i noticed when i ordered my cycle support they sent me AI PCS as well (i didnt order) but wanted to know if I should run that as well with the nolva or not even worry about the nolva and pct with the AI stuff?

AFOX

Awards
You could run them both for sure. However, an AI rep once ran PCS and 6-OXO for a much more suppresive PH cycle, and had blood work down that showed impressive results. He ran the PCS for 4 weeks, and then ran the 6-OXO for weeks 5-8 ramped down 4/3/2/1 each week. The idea for running the 6-OXO weeks 5-8 is to prevent any estrogen rebound.

liftw8t

Awards
You could run them both for sure. However, an AI rep once ran PCS and 6-OXO for a much more suppresive PH cycle, and had blood work down that showed impressive results. He ran the PCS for 4 weeks, and then ran the 6-OXO for weeks 5-8 ramped down 4/3/2/1 each week. The idea for running the 6-OXO weeks 5-8 is to prevent any estrogen rebound.
Okay thanks I will definately do that i just didnt want to let it go to waste considering i didnt order it :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Running Epistane and planned to PCT with nolva but i noticed when i ordered my cycle support they sent me AI PCS as well (i didnt order) but wanted to know if I should run that as well with the nolva or not even worry about the nolva and pct with the AI stuff?
its absolutly fine to run them together,

i would run it weeks 3-6 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night.

plenty of people have had success with PCS alone for an epi cycle as well, always wise to use the SERM as well though the PCS is an added bonus

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would run both the cycle support and PCS in PCT. Reason being is, alot of times it takes a while to get your blood lipids back to normal. Cycle support will help with this, while the pcs gets your natural test going again.

liftw8t

Awards
One more ? how about taking natural test booster during epistane like something for libido like tribulus i usually take it but stopped once i started taking epistane because didnt know if it would conflict and was going to save it for PCT is it okay to take it during cycle? (reason being is I like how it makes me feel sex drive wise) Oh i usually take about 1875mg of tribulus