Sides from letro/nolva?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anyone get heartburn or indigestion with while taking letro/nolva? After i eat, my stomach feels like it has a big knot in middle of it. Started after taking letro/nolva? didnt know if people experienced this side.

Also i am trying to take away a lump i have had for a year now. I got it using trenadrol......didnt do a proper PCT. What would i need to get rid of lump? Is this progesterone related...meaning would i need something else to get rid of it. Just a little lump under left breast. So far after a week...letro/nolva has shrinked it a little bit, but not like i want? Let me know

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really?why is that?/?help with tren gyno?/?just soft little lump underneath breast and had it for a while. Never thought caber would help with it? Maybe it will?

revamping

Awards
That makes sense as tren prhormones work at the progestin receptor, a letro and caber cycle would most definitely take care of any problems, but I'd run nolva instead of the caber as letro will kill ur libido without adding test, and it will dry ur joints.(if u squeze ur tit and white stuff comees out u know it's progestin elated, but thats not the only way of knowing, just a sign)

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nothing comes out of my nipple when i squeeze. I knew that was a sign and never happened to me so i thought it wasnt progestin related. However, i do have really dry eyes, dry skin that flushes easily etc..what hormones could be out of whack. I think it is caused by trenadrol. Let me know