How sensitive should my nips be?...

1. How sensitive should my nips be?...

It has been almost two years since I ran a cycle and I noticed the other week that my nips were a bit sore.... not to the touch but rather when they are pushed on.

Is that normal? I don't remember it being that way before, but then again, I don't remember checking before I ran any chems.

I am thinking of getting back into the game but wanted to make sure I was good before I ramped back up. Blood work will be done shortly as well but wanted to get this one cleared up before I got going.

2. If a second pair of lips begin to salivate when someone touches them, you might want to get checked out.

There's a lot of psychosomatic stuff that goes on with gynecomastia, it seems.

If you're not showing any visible signs of gyno, I wouldn't get too freaked out. I think once you've gotten your bloodwork done, a lot more information will be revealed.
  3. Never enough

a change in weather, a change in detergent, different shirts, different soap in the shower all can easily cause that.

also keep in mind

"Doctor it hurts when i move my hand like this"
    "Then stop moving your hand like that"
    Animis Rep

4. Yea, I figured that it isn't anything to really worry about but the psychosomatic stuff is a killer for me. It has is advantages sometimes though....

Thanks for the replies... much appreciated.

I will just stop playing with my boobies.

5. Quote Originally Posted by noviceiron View Post
    I will just stop playing with my boobies.
    Don't give up that easy -- no quitters allowed on this board.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase, and sensitive nips
    By wmarke1977 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:14 PM
  2. puffy sensitive nips
    By dedication24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 02:58 AM
  3. Sensitive nips
    By freqfly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 02:08 PM
  4. Overly sensitive nips - anything to worry about?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 09:13 PM