How sensitive should my nips be?...

noviceiron

Awards
It has been almost two years since I ran a cycle and I noticed the other week that my nips were a bit sore.... not to the touch but rather when they are pushed on.

Is that normal? I don't remember it being that way before, but then again, I don't remember checking before I ran any chems.

I am thinking of getting back into the game but wanted to make sure I was good before I ramped back up. Blood work will be done shortly as well but wanted to get this one cleared up before I got going.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If a second pair of lips begin to salivate when someone touches them, you might want to get checked out. ;)

There's a lot of psychosomatic stuff that goes on with gynecomastia, it seems.

If you're not showing any visible signs of gyno, I wouldn't get too freaked out. I think once you've gotten your bloodwork done, a lot more information will be revealed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a change in weather, a change in detergent, different shirts, different soap in the shower all can easily cause that.

also keep in mind

"Doctor it hurts when i move my hand like this"
"Then stop moving your hand like that"

noviceiron

Awards
Yea, I figured that it isn't anything to really worry about but the psychosomatic stuff is a killer for me. It has is advantages sometimes though....

Thanks for the replies... much appreciated.

I will just stop playing with my boobies.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it weren't for the fact that I knew you were a dude, I would've gotten some enjoyment from that last sentence.