Is Clomid neccessary?

  1. Banned
    jswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%

    Is Clomid neccessary?


    Im a few days away from the end of my tren xtreme/epi cycle.
    Went like this:
    Week 1: 30 mg epi/90 mg tren
    Weeks 2-5:30 mg epi/120 mg tren
    (wanted to up the dosages, but heard that any higher and the sides would kick in hardcore-plus my BP was through the roof)
    Didnt gain much on cycle-about 7.5 lbs at this point. Strength went up a bit on major compound lifts, but nowhere near what i expected from the cycle.
    So, my question is do you still think clomid should be used for my PCT?(considering the minimal gains i made and the fact that i got no sides except higher bp and acne. Also, No testicular atrophy or change in libido to speak of.)
    I planned on running clomid with restore. I am still definitely going to take the restore, but don't think the clomid is really neccessary. Let me no what you think.
    -On a side note, im NEVER wasting my money on any legal "roids" again. I should of went with test E and d-bol which I was considering but decided against for some stupid reason. Looks like im going to have to wait another 3 months b/c of this wasted cycle.

  2. Advanced Member
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    945
    Rep Power
    557
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    99.29%

    I would still run it unless you get bloodwork that says you are not in shutdown. You will probably get a number of opinions though. Some swear by SERMS, others don't. Me, personally, prefer to use a SERM.
  3. New Member
    mikeyb123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    83.84%

    Shame buddy I had 22lbs of gains from T-Roid on its own....

    I have had no sides other than a slight nipple itch in week 2 which went away. My Balls are ok but my sex drive is down a little bit. I can have sex if i want to but I dont seem to think about it that much! Which is odd for me.

    I took my 100mg of clomid today for the first time.... I seem to feel really alert? Is this normal?

    My PCT will follow....
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Inhibit E 0/0/3/2/1
    Tribulus from week 3 till empty.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    jswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%

    Well theres nothing legal that would make me gain that much. I was up about 12 lbs at one point, but alot ended up in the gut so i had to modify my diet a bit. Im a hardgainer, but once ive gained muscle its there for good. Im not at all worried bout losing any of what i gained during PCT b/c i know its not going anywhere. I dont need a serm for that aspect at all, but maybe i will b/c il be a bit shut down.
    -Any other opinions?
  5. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2370
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jswole View Post
    Well theres nothing legal that would make me gain that much. I was up about 12 lbs at one point, but alot ended up in the gut so i had to modify my diet a bit. Im a hardgainer, but once ive gained muscle its there for good. Im not at all worried bout losing any of what i gained during PCT b/c i know its not going anywhere. I dont need a serm for that aspect at all, but maybe i will b/c il be a bit shut down.
    -Any other opinions?
    what makes you think that natural test levels are not down or shut down? the way you feel? the size of your balls? you ability to get it up? those things have something to do with it to be sure, but that's not all of it. by saying that you don't need a SERM because you didn't gain much is goofy. run clomid for 2 weeks anyway, at a low dose 50/25. what will it hurt? unless you're planning on getting bloodwork done, but you didn't mention that.
  6. Banned
    jswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%

    well my original plans were to run the clomid higher and for 4 weeks
    -Do you think 2 weeks clomid is sufficient? If im gona use it, i might as well use it for 3 or 4 weeks.
    -I have plenty on hand. How should i dose it? 50/50/50 ok?
  7. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2370
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jswole View Post
    well my original plans were to run the clomid higher and for 4 weeks
    -Do you think 2 weeks clomid is sufficient? If im gona use it, i might as well use it for 3 or 4 weeks.
    -I have plenty on hand. How should i dose it? 50/50/50 ok?
    crazyfool on this board should be answering this question....(personal joke) but yea, i see your point, 100 for a few days then down to 50 for the remainder should be fine, but i'd go for 3 weeks instead of 4, but again, thats me, 4 weeks will not kill ya
  8. New Member
    Problem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    301
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by jswole View Post
    well my original plans were to run the clomid higher and for 4 weeks
    -Do you think 2 weeks clomid is sufficient? If im gona use it, i might as well use it for 3 or 4 weeks.
    -I have plenty on hand. How should i dose it? 50/50/50 ok?
    100/50/50/50

    Alot of users use an AI with clomid, so you may want to do that.

    like ATD or 6bromo in low doses.
  9. Banned
    jswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%

    Well 100/50/50/50 was how i had i planned but im gonna change it up to just three weeks.
    -I didnt really think 100mg was neccessary since im not feeling shut down in the least bit, but i guess ill take 100 for the first three days or so.
    -Thanks for the advice. If anyone has another opinion, please let me no.
    -One more thing-Does it matter time of day taking the clomid? I have 50 mg tabs, so should i split my doses for the 100mg days or is it ok to take both tabs at once?
  10. New Member
    mikeyb123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    83.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by jswole View Post
    Well 100/50/50/50 was how i had i planned but im gonna change it up to just three weeks.
    -I didnt really think 100mg was neccessary since im not feeling shut down in the least bit, but i guess ill take 100 for the first three days or so.
    -Thanks for the advice. If anyone has another opinion, please let me no.
    -One more thing-Does it matter time of day taking the clomid? I have 50 mg tabs, so should i split my doses for the 100mg days or is it ok to take both tabs at once?
    I didnt think I was shut down either..... I still had labido and could get rock hard boners on cycle. 2 days into my PCT and I could barely manage an erection.

    You just don't know till you come off how you will feel.
  11. Banned
    jswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%

    Ya i guess well just hafta see.
    Does it matter time of day taking the clomid? I have 50 mg tabs, so should i split my doses for the 100mg days or should boths tabs be taken at once?
  12. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2370
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jswole View Post
    Ya i guess well just hafta see.
    Does it matter time of day taking the clomid? I have 50 mg tabs, so should i split my doses for the 100mg days or should boths tabs be taken at once?
    clomid has a long half life, when using clomid, i dose it a night. reason being is, if i get any of the girly side effects e.g. watching the lifetime channel, sitting to pee or telling my GF i miss her, i want to make sure they happen when i'm asleep.
  13. Banned
    jswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    clomid has a long half life, when using clomid, i dose it a night. reason being is, if i get any of the girly side effects e.g. watching the lifetime channel, sitting to pee or telling my GF i miss her, i want to make sure they happen when i'm asleep.
    Thats funny but not when it actually happens to you. Thats why i didnt really wanna use clomid for my pct, but it seems to be the best choice so well see what happens.
    Do you know how long the half life is or just that its long?
    So its ok to take the full dose at once?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is formestane neccessary for this bridge?
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:55 PM
  2. Torem/Clomid vs Nolva/Clomid
    By manofbushido in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 02:02 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 12:30 PM
  4. New Study: Creatine Cycling Not Neccessary
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in