Quick PCT cals question (M-drol)

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Short version: After a successful 3-week m-drol cycle eating 4-5k clean cals per day, will I be ok dropping from 4000 to 3500 2.5 weeks into a solid PCT?

Longer version:

I reduced the volume quite a bit for PCT and now 4,000 cals per day every day seems excessive. I was doing between 4 and 5k, and gaining great. But now my midsection is softening and I don't have a lot of time for cardio. I am on day 16 of PCT and will be doing it for 12 more days.

PCT list: Nolva 40,40,30,30,20,20,20/20/10/10
Red yeast rice
B-complex
Hawthorne berry
Fenugreek
Saw palmetto
Potassium
Resveratrol
I3C
1-carboxy
CEL TestFuel (ZMA, tribulus, Maca, horny goat weed, longjack, rhodiola rosea)
Creatine
Silymarin

Thanks,
Conwict

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I would do the same thing i did on cycle for PCT because you did not YET hold on to any gains. After PCT, you can drop down when your HPTA kickstart again and hold to a good amount of gains you had.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks for that. I was 187 at start of cycle, 196-8 at the end, and scale weight now is 194. I know people say Superdrol is dry but I'm guessing I lost some water weight at the end, plus maybe some of the gains. Hoping to stay at 194...

Guess I'll try to squeeze in extra cardio and front-load cals (less eating before bed)...

Thanks.

More feedback welcome.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks for that. I was 187 at start of cycle, 196-8 at the end, and scale weight now is 194. I know people say Superdrol is dry but I'm guessing I lost some water weight at the end, plus maybe some of the gains. Hoping to stay at 194...

Guess I'll try to squeeze in extra cardio and front-load cals (less eating before bed)...

Thanks.

More feedback welcome.
Lol, i wouldn't do cardio either, you need every cal you put in to keep your gains.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
I just hate that I'm gaining fat. Oh well...it isn't *that* bad eating 4000. Here was my diet today.

whey protein, leucine shake
7 oz bbq pork, cole slaw, potato salad, tbsp EVOO, tbsp cod liver oil (omega 3s through the roof)
one kiwi
4 oz almonds
6 oz tuna, 2tbsp EVOO, 3 kiwi
12 oz beef, gravy, lettuce, ume vinegar
14 oz cottage cheese, blueberries
2tsp evoo (took it w/ supps to aid absorption)
milk protein, leucine shake
grand total 3965 cals

:afro:

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
If i'm not wrong, you mostly getting your carbs from fruits and simple sugar

I would limit my fruit intake to 1 serving a day, keep the salads and add oats, bread, pasta, rice.

Try to limit the fat as well.

cole slaw has myonaise in it, no?
pork has more fat in it compared to other meat.
potato salad has mayonaise in it too?
cut the excess fat from the steak.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
If i'm not wrong, you mostly getting your carbs from fruits and simple sugar

I would limit my fruit intake to 1 serving a day, keep the salads and add oats, bread, pasta, rice.

Try to limit the fat as well.

cole slaw has myonaise in it, no?
pork has more fat in it compared to other meat.
potato salad has mayonaise in it too?
cut the excess fat from the steak.
Point taken. I am not fat-phobic, so no worries on the pork and olive oil and almonds for me. But I do agree that mayo from potato salad and cole slaw was bad. See, I live in NC and my parents brought me some BBQ...good stuff. Wasn't gonna let that go to waste, but not a normal habit :)

I don't see any simple sugars other than the potato, but I could limit the fruit a little in the second half of the day on non-workout days. Although kiwi and blueberries are pretty fibrous.

Thanks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would do the same thing i did on cycle for PCT because you did not YET hold on to any gains. After PCT, you can drop down when your HPTA kickstart again and hold to a good amount of gains you had.
I agree keep things the same till after pct.