Question about Gyno and Treatment Options

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I'm having some pain under my nipples. The nipple itself is tender with a tiny lump underneath and I'm having some cloudy white discharge coming out.

Are there any options that could help me get rid of this besides going under the knife?

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
sounds like progesterone based gyno...what kinda cycle(s) have you recently run? I recommend hoping on some Bromocriptine or Cabaser / Dostinex....not sure about dosages though...may need to bump for someone with experiences in these chem's..good luck bro

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
^^ Thanks

I ran H-Drol a few months ago with Reversitol as my PCT. I had a little bit of irritation but it subsided with the use of Reversitol.

Recently though it's come back worse than before.

I didn't expect it because H-Drol doesn't aromatize but who knows.

Anybody know the dosages or have any other input

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like prolactin gyno..... I dont know much about how to reverse it though.

While on cycle of something that is known to cause prolactin sides you can take Vitex 1000mg+ and P-5-P 100-200mg.

If you can get hold of those asap I would start taking some of that it MAY help clear it up.

As far as I know good thing with Prolactin gyno is it should eventually go away and you shouldnt have to have surgery!

Hope somone else can help you better than I can, I have had no experience with gyno! Touch wood!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Prolactin Issues

1. Cabergoline
2. B6 or P5P
3. Vitex
4. SERM (nolva / clomid)

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
How does this sound

Caber .5mg EOD + Letro 2.5 ED for until it subsides.....

Anybody?

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
So if it is just puffy, no discharge of any type, what exactly is it?

revamping

Awards
dude get cabergoline right away, no excuses. Nothing will work better. Do a quick search of it, Studies have been done up to 3 years with no negative side effects. There are tons of great sides to this chem, I love takeing it, you have to experience it to understand, you just feel better. I think letro would be over kill as the lactating nipples means it's prolactin based, but if you wanted to be sure I would run some nolva or toremifene. By the way I take 500mcg's every three days of the caber, thats what works great for me.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
L-DOPA

if it passed the brain barrier, it will stop your prolactin.

crazilyfter42

Awards
Your problem is that you already have a lump. You most likely are going to need surgery to remove it. The discharge and puffiness can definately be treated with things like caber, vitex, l dopa, etc. Also these treatments would hopefully prevent the lump from increasing in size.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Your problem is that you already have a lump. You most likely are going to need surgery to remove it. The discharge and puffiness can definately be treated with things like caber, vitex, l dopa, etc. Also these treatments would hopefully prevent the lump from increasing in size.

Not entirely true...

The lump could just be built up milk or even swelling... this may go away with those anti prolactin treatments. He just needs to get his male hormones working properly again!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prolactin essentially takes fat from the hip and brings it to the chest for the development of milk. You will need a dopamine agonist like l dopa or dostinex. However the lump may be estrogen build up. Bloods will only tell. Adex helped with the lump I had and its essentially gone. But without blood work you really don't know much.

crazilyfter42

Awards
Not entirely true...

The lump could just be built up milk or even swelling... this may go away with those anti prolactin treatments. He just needs to get his male hormones working properly again!
When I say lump I am talking about a hard mass not swelling or milk. There is a big difference. Tenderness, puffiness, and discharge are reversible but growth of glandular tissue is not.

revamping

Awards
get letro as if the lump is reversible, letro will def take care of it, run it with caber to. letro is harsh though, make sure u know what ur getting into

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I went to the doctor yesterday and told my doctor about what was going on. She said there was definitely a hard mass under the nipple and took a sample of the discharge.

I got bloodwork done to test for (LH, Estradiol, and Prolactin) and am waiting on the results. She immediately recommended me to a surgeon didn't even recommend SERMS or Anti E's.

I'll still haven't taken care of the problem yet and it not getting any better or any worse (thank God)

any suggestions?

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
ah poo i have same issue,,but last cycle of superdrol i finished in jan,,,so im having a rebound. mild puffiness, barely any discharge out of my right nipple, so caber/letro? what about caber/nolva?