Cut my cycle short
- 02-21-2009, 12:30 PM
- 02-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Most likely you can just end the cycle. Were your doses those 3 days low,normal, or high? Someone with more knowledge please chime in.
02-21-2009, 02:10 PM
02-21-2009, 03:01 PM
yeah, i'm running Epistane right now; and I've learned very quickly that while on this supplement - I need to be very careful as to what i put in my body. i've had to eat/drink very clean - low salt, sodium, & especially low caffiene! everybodies body reacts differently; i think w/ any cycle there will be times when your mind-f'in yourself and when you are really experiencing discomfort - it's up to you as to when to make the call & better safe then sorry. And like any normal day of your life; your not gonna feel perfect and the same goes for the cycle. but if you had nasty BP levels for 3 straight days & couldn't function then you made the right choice. i wouldn't imagine a PCT would be necessary but keep researching.
02-21-2009, 03:25 PM
When I was running epistane even at 50 it didn't have much effect on blood pressure - 125/55. Though I get the impression H-drol doesn't do much else apart from raise your blood pressure.
03-02-2009, 02:23 PM
I would check BP, then go from there. If everything is good, ur clear. If not look for natural ways to alleviate this.
One question: What did you do pre cycle to prep your body for this?
Similar Forum Threads
- By jdm4936 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:56 PM
- By heckler7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-12-2010, 08:20 PM
- By schwellington in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:02 PM
- By Vipersg123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2006, 12:18 AM
- By athlete in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-13-2003, 02:01 PM