Cut my cycle short

jlm342000

Awards
Cut my cycle short due to some bp chest issues after only three days oh hdrol I was a dumbass and was still drinking energy drinks. Since it has only been three days do I need to do anything or can I just end my cycle?????

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Most likely you can just end the cycle. Were your doses those 3 days low,normal, or high? Someone with more knowledge please chime in.

jlm342000

Awards
only 50 mg but I must be sensitive to something in it

derker2008

Awards
yeah, i'm running Epistane right now; and I've learned very quickly that while on this supplement - I need to be very careful as to what i put in my body. i've had to eat/drink very clean - low salt, sodium, & especially low caffiene! everybodies body reacts differently; i think w/ any cycle there will be times when your mind-f'in yourself and when you are really experiencing discomfort - it's up to you as to when to make the call & better safe then sorry. And like any normal day of your life; your not gonna feel perfect and the same goes for the cycle. but if you had nasty BP levels for 3 straight days & couldn't function then you made the right choice. i wouldn't imagine a PCT would be necessary but keep researching.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
When I was running epistane even at 50 it didn't have much effect on blood pressure - 125/55. Though I get the impression H-drol doesn't do much else apart from raise your blood pressure.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would check BP, then go from there. If everything is good, ur clear. If not look for natural ways to alleviate this.

One question: What did you do pre cycle to prep your body for this?