HELP PLEASE - BLOOD TEST RESULTS

homesliceyea

Awards
Hey guys,

I just came off a 12 week AAS cycle, test cyp at 500mg per week and pulsed epistane 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for the first 8 weeks (so 6 weeks on total).

I was dieting for the last 6 weeks of it. I am also using GH and was using T4 and T3. I have been on T4 for about 10 weeks now at 50 mcg per day...i started at 100mcg but decided to go with 50mcg. I also used T3 during a 3 week phase of my diet, ramping up to 120mcg per day for 3 days and then dropping back down. I tapered the T3 very slowly all the way down to where I was only taking 50mcgT4 and 12.5mcg T3 for about a week...then I switched to a different drug called Novotiral, which is a t4/t3 blend...i took half a pill per day, which was 50mcg T4 and 10mcg T3. I did that for another week or two. I am now on T4 only at 50 mcg.

My pct consists of:
Clomid: 100mg week 1, 50 mg week 2
Toremifene: 120 mg first 3 days, 90 mg next 7 days, 60 mg next 10 days, 30 mg last 10 days
6-OXO: 100mg week 1, 200 mg week 2, 300mg week 3, 400mg week 4, etc, all the way up to the full 6 caps per day
I started Diesel test hardcore at the end of week 2

That is the basic background.

Some things in my bloodwork came back very wacky. I should not I did this bloodwork WHILE i was on the Novotiral (50mcg T4 / 10 mcg T3). I was 2 weeks into PCT during the blood test.

Here are the things that were too high or low that I am very nervous about:

1) Urea Nitrogen: 32 (reference range 7-23)

2) AST/ALT were both high, but I'm not surprised, they should return to normal. AST was slightly elevated and ALT was almost double the upper limit of the range (81 vs 47), but my Alk phos and GGT were normal.

3) Surprisingly, my cholesterol was 134 (LOW!) and my HDL to LDL ratio was good

4) here is one of the worst parts of the test, obviously due to the thyroid hormone use, but I don't know how to interpret it or what to do:
T3 Total = 63 (LOW, range 72-170). I have no idea how or why my total T3 would be low when i'm taking 10mcg of T3 per day and 50 mcg T4 per day...this baffles me.

And even worse...my TSH was <0.01....this is as low as it can be...meaning my thyroid is completely supressed. Ref range is 0.4 - 5.2. I know I was taking thyroid hormones, but should it be that supressed? And is this something to be concerned about? I am only taking 50mcg of T4 per day right now b/c of its touted benefit with HGH. Should I continue this or stop taking it or what?

5) FSH and LH were both normal...but on the VERY low end of normal

6) Total testosterone: this is the other thing that came back VERY bad;

Mine was 72.9 ng/dl with a reference range of 286-1511...should I still be THAT shut down 2 weeks into PCT? There is also something to the right of this above the female part of the reference table that says 40-120 ng/dl...not sure what that is.

7) Strangely, my FREE test is good. It says here mine is 6.0 pg/ml and the refernece range is 1.2 - 6.6

Anyone care to help?

homesliceyea

Awards
He just asked a lot of questions. He told me my results and said, you seem to have very low testosterone, were you taking any steroid hormones and he also asked if I had been taking thyroid medication. The liver enzymes im not worried about. What is the biggest problem to me is the test / free test issue and the tsh / t3 issue. He was suggesting I had hyperthyroidism or something. Obviously he can't be helpful b/c he doesn't know what i'm taking.

regardless, i would think total test <100 2 weeks into PCT is not normal...and my PCT is really solid (I think...would anyone disagree?). Also, is my free test normal? It seems to say it's almost high...

and with the thyroid stuff..TSH is basically zero...i did a moderately harsh T3 cycle before ramping down to what i was doing at the time of the test (50mcg T4 / 10 mcg T3), but I didn't think I would be that shut down. And also, the low T3 number is quite weird given that i was taking T3 AND T4 at the time of that test. Now I am only taking 50mcg T4 and i'm not sure what to do...

Do i drop the T4? I am taking GH, so I dont know if dropping the T4 is a good idea or what should I do?

Also, the low test concerns me

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
well , HGH lowers thyroid and insulin levels, and you need 8 weeks for Thyroid levels to go back to normal.

I would drop HGH if you dropped the T4.

i would drop everything all together except the PCT untill everything comes back to normal.

some people need more than 2 weeks to recover, how old r u?

homesliceyea

Awards
I have NOT dropped the GH. And I have not dropped the T4 either, just the T3. T4 is at 50mcg /day with GH run pretty high 5on/2off. I am 23, almost 24.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say you are 2 weeks into pct, you are 4 weeks from last injection?

Also, why the seeming random "let me play with my thyroid" dosing? seems like a bad idea in general. 50mcg of t4 is just enough to suppress you while not providing any benefit as far as cutting goes. If you've been dosing that or more for 10 weeks i'm not surprised entirely that your tsh is low.

And why did you lie to your doctor? how exactly do you expect him to treat you correctly if you lie?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Did they test TBG or TBPA levels or T3 uptake?

homesliceyea

Awards
When you say you are 2 weeks into pct, you are 4 weeks from last injection?

Also, why the seeming random "let me play with my thyroid" dosing? seems like a bad idea in general. 50mcg of t4 is just enough to suppress you while not providing any benefit as far as cutting goes. If you've been dosing that or more for 10 weeks i'm not surprised entirely that your tsh is low.

And why did you lie to your doctor? how exactly do you expect him to treat you correctly if you lie?
I had the bloods dont 2 weeks into PCT, which is, yes, 4 weeks post last injection. I had been on Clomid/torem for 2 weeks at the time...dropped the clomid after 2 weeks and i am still on torem.

And that is not random play with my thyroid dosing...I was using high doses of T3 for cutting and then dropped to low dose t3/t4 b/c I am on high doses of GH and most people recommend thyroid support while doing GH. I wouldn't quite consider that random dosing. 50mcg of T4 is within the range (the bottom of the range) of what people recommend to take while on GH and I was taking 10 mcg of T3 at the same time b/c I was still tapering off the T3 cycle. I am now taking ONLY 50 mcg T4. I can drop this as well or taper it down if people recommend it, but keep in mind I am staying on GH for another 4-6 months and running it at high doses.

And why would I tell my doctor...he can't treat me really, he will just say oh, okay, that's why you have this and that wrong, stop taking what you're taking and he will put it in my records and I can get ****ed on insurance.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you doing...

If your **** is all messed up, why are you still on that STUFF?

the body own production shut down everytime you introduce somthing to it in high doses.

This explains everything.

everything will go back to normal when you drop everything, stop messin wit ur body.

homesliceyea

Awards
I have now dropped the T4 as of 2 days ago. I was on 50mcg for about a week and decided that was low enough to drop it, especially given the long half life. I am taking thyroid support supps now.
Do you guys think the 6-oxo was a bad idea in PCT? Some people say do not use an AI, as it can result in you not recovering natural production. I used it at 100mg wk1, 200mg wk2, 300mg wk3, etc.

Also, I am staying on GH but at 3x weekly in high doses on those days...like the gavin kane protocol, which he claims doesn't shut your thyroid down as much as 5on/2off, and so doesn't require thyroid support.

Thoughts?

homesliceyea

Awards
problem, why would I drop the GH? You really think it's that necessary? I wanted to run a 6-9 month cycle of it

homesliceyea

Awards
Yes, my plan was to do 6-oxo at 100mg week 1 of pct, 200mg week2, 300mg week3, all the way up to 600 mg for 2 weeks, then taper down. Were you just curious or does that have to do with anything?

homesliceyea

Awards
was taking the AI in the beginning a bad idea?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just curious, was hoping you weren't planning on running it up high and just cutting it off while at 600mg. recipe for gyno there

homesliceyea

Awards
Actually, you dont need to taper steroidal AIs like 6-oxo, so you shouldn't get gyno

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you absolutely do need to taper them, if you are hitting high doses. the problem is that your estrogen receptors will upregulate themselves while you have no estrogen in system from a 600mg dosage, and stopping suddenly at that will mean (over the first week) a relatively rapid surge in estrogen levels while the receptors are the most sensitive. ramping down over a week or two is important if you hit doses that high. At 300mg a day, its not so necessary.