your opinion please

jsg

jsg

Awards
I'll be running a EPI/furaz stack for 6 weeks so this what I have planned for otc pct if I can't get a SERM

AI post cycle support
Inhibit E
lean FX
test booster (not sure which one yet)

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
That would work.

P.C.T ASSIST is cheaper and more added ingredients than PSC.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Looks good and for others that don't know check out the Epistane FAQ in my signature for more details.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be running a EPI/furaz stack for 6 weeks so this what I have planned for otc pct if I can't get a SERM

AI post cycle support
Inhibit E
lean FX
test booster (not sure which one yet)
Run the pct like this

Post Cycle Support weeks 1-4 at 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

Lean Fx starting week 3 of pct as directed

Inhibit E start the 3rd week of pct

No test booster needed as Post Cycle Support will take care of this. I would suggest having a SERM on hand and would probally run it.

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

jsg

jsg

Awards
So if I manage to get a SERM I should do only SERM and PCS and not use inhibit-e and lean fx? is that what you say or still use everything on top of the SERM.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So if I manage to get a SERM I should do only SERM and PCS and not use inhibit-e and lean fx? is that what you say or still use everything on top of the SERM.
you would use a serm, pcs for sure. inhibit-e is ATD, an AI, whether or not you use it is a debate. some use AI's on cycle to keep estro in check, usually when using aromizing PH/PS, which EPI is not, as far as i know. using it in PCT is up to you. you can ramp i tup or down, there used to be alot of talk on the benefits of both ways a while back...:gotsearch. as far as leanfx goes, start that about 2 weeks after you start PCT to reduse cort. have fun:biglaugh:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you were to use a SERM then that and the Post Cycle support would work well run the SERM weeks 1-4 of pct and the Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 of pct.