What would be the IDEAL serm for me.???

SWOLL

Awards
I will first start off by saying any info or feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!!

I am planning on running either a Phera-Plex or Tren Xtreme cycle over the summer....
Now, I do not believe i am prone to gyno nearly as much as other people, and i have read countless articles and such on the internet contradicting themselves as to what each SERMs goods and bads are...

I have a bunch of nolva at my apartment and have access to more if neccesary, and also have access to clomid, need be.

What would be the Ideal PCT to get my sex drive and libido back in full force after running a cycle of phera or tren xtreme????

My plan as of now for PCT involves Annabolic Innovations cyle support/Post Cycle Support, along with running Nolva 40/40/20/20.....and maybe adding inhibt-e in my regiment since i was told on this site it would be smart to do.

I have read up on Torem aswell, but i dont know how easy that would be to get a hold of, but if it means me having the libido of a 13 year old than ill do what i have to do to get it!!

I want this to be a perfect, effective, and very safe cycle.

ADVICE???? INPUT??? ETC???
any help would be legit!!!

thanks in advance!!!

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Any of these SERMs would work.

I ran Nolva and it got me back 100% after tren, no prolactin issues.

40/20/20/10 what i ran it.

Serm + inhibit e + test booster.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Torm is the serm of choice. Nolva kills libido and is a carcinogen, and clomid will fukc with your vision and makes you very emotional.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend having some:

1. P5P or B6
2. Cabergoline
3. Anti Estrogen

Always nice to have the tools in the cupboard if you need to do some work with any issues that may arise. I am not gyno prone and I had some prolactin flare up with lumps recently, not that this is neccessarily the norm but you cannot beat being prepared for any problems.

;) just my 2c and what trip said :p

SWOLL

Awards
thanks for all the input so far!
definatly going to look into all that, esp. the torm!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I ran a p-plex/xtreme tren stack. I am using PCS and nolva 20/20/10/10. I also added alri restore yesterday. I am 2 weeks into pct with no issues. Based on my experience nolva is fine, but other prefer clomid for progesterones.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think clomid is ideal. The vision and enoptional problems happen at doses 150 and up. Its much more potent then nolva and torem however every one responds different stick with what works for you that's probably the best advise

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
To think some people on gear run clomid at 300 the first day of PCT that must be interesting to put it mildly.

SWOLL

Awards
I think clomid is ideal. The vision and enoptional problems happen at doses 150 and up. Its much more potent then nolva and torem however every one responds different stick with what works for you that's probably the best advise
really? ive read nolva is alot more potent than clomid.
Everyone has a different opinion on the best serm, i wish it was more black and white!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really? ive read nolva is alot more potent than clomid.
Everyone has a different opinion on the best serm, i wish it was more black and white!
mg for mg, but not in terms of recovery

revamping

Awards
Torem all the way. I was completely shut down and ran it 90/60/60/30. By day three I was going again, and by day 7 my package was the biggest it's ever been. Save ur nolva for on cycle estro control and get the torem, I swear by my reputation it is the best choice of serm you could take. I've ran all three serms so this is from experience I'll tell you my reasons if u ask.