Kidney Pain or Lower Back Pain?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'm a few days into pct, and just started feeling sharp twinges in my lower back when I move a certain way. I think and hope this is just a muscle cramp, but am wondering how differentiate.

Taking nolva at 40-50mg/ED.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like lower back pain, not kidneys. You probably just need some quick adjustment from a chiro.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can reproduce the pain (I.E. movement), it's most likely musculoskeletal in origin. Keep watch on it though. Any urinary type symptoms (Burning, frequency, urgency?)

Where you having lower back pumps/cramps while on cycle?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
If you can reproduce the pain (I.E. movement), it's most likely musculoskeletal in origin. Keep watch on it though. Any urinary type symptoms (Burning, frequency, urgency?)

Where you having lower back pumps/cramps while on cycle?
No urinary symptoms other than my first couple pees in the morning are bright yellow from my morning supplement doses. Then it clears out after a few liters of water.

Strangely, I'm getting better lower back and calf pumps now that I'm off cycle. Maybe something to do with dropping fluid. This nolva is kickass. I still feel like I'm on cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No urinary symptoms other than my first couple pees in the morning are bright yellow from my morning supplement doses. Then it clears out after a few liters of water.

Strangely, I'm getting better lower back and calf pumps now that I'm off cycle. Maybe something to do with dropping fluid. This nolva is kickass. I still feel like I'm on cycle.
Urine clearing throughout the day is good. B vitamins alone will turn your urine a funky neon yellow. :lol:

What was you cycle exactly? It sounds like whatever you took has a decent half-life.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Do you know your anatomy? What else is in that area besides kidney and muscle?

warriors34

Awards
Haha i just went to the orthopedic institute for this.
I had an MRI done and it wasn't kidneys so don't worry about that.
Does it hurt when you squat? Mine always hurt when i sat down and kinda hunched over or stood up and walked a certain way.
Is that like yours?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
What was you cycle exactly? It sounds like whatever you took has a decent half-life.
Transdermal 4ADiol and 19Nordiol. Wouldn't this be out of my system within 24 hours? I've been off for 5 days now.

It's a weird cramp. I don't have it when I workout, just every now and then throughout the day I'll get a sharp twinge near my left lumbar muscle (also, where my kidney is. It is located on the "outer" part of the muscle, so I doubt it is spinal.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transdermal 4ADiol and 19Nordiol. Wouldn't this be out of my system within 24 hours? I've been off for 5 days now.

It's a weird cramp. I don't have it when I workout, just every now and then throughout the day I'll get a sharp twinge near my left lumbar muscle (also, where my kidney is. It is located on the "outer" part of the muscle, so I doubt it is spinal.
Are you able to reproduce that pain with specific movements?

warriors34

Awards
Ya idk about that....the doctor said i have a bulging disk and it's pretty common.
He told me to do alot of core stuff like abs and back strengthing.
Also you are supposed to stablize your lumbar muscle

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Are you able to reproduce that pain with specific movements?
Not really. I just tried. It just randomly hits me 3 or 4 times per day. Never when I'm sitting still though. If it happened when I was still, I would be more concerned.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I know what you're getting at, so I guess my answer is "Lumbar, kidney, sciatic, and spine"?
I was pointing out that there are only so many things in the "lower back" that could be causing pain. Muscle, bone, Kidneys and adrenals. Everyone forgets about their adrenals when it is well known that AAS affect adrenal function.