- 02-17-2009, 02:54 PM
- 02-17-2009, 06:49 PM
02-17-2009, 08:52 PM
02-17-2009, 10:19 PM
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...e-90-caps.html for $35 shipped Stack it with 2-4g VitC/day.
02-18-2009, 01:42 PM
02-18-2009, 06:57 PM
02-18-2009, 06:58 PM
02-23-2009, 07:48 PM
02-23-2009, 09:23 PM
02-23-2009, 11:32 PM
02-23-2009, 11:40 PM
DHEA is also a cortisol blocker. If you can't get anything else just buy that from any supp store anywhere in the world I believe.
02-23-2009, 11:44 PM
02-24-2009, 12:22 AM
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
02-24-2009, 07:42 AM
I'm having good early results w/ EndoAmp - nothing like as rough as the original Lean Extreme (arthritic joints doing just fine, thinks), but still effective.
02-26-2009, 01:29 AM
just curious if there is a negative rebound effect by blocking or inhibiting cortisol levels that would only further a recovery window?? thanks
03-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Can I take a cortisol blocker (not as a PCT) regularly just to keep my cortisol levels low for weight loss?
03-11-2009, 02:19 PM
You need a certain amount of cortisol. You don't want to block too much or it will have a negative effect.
03-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lithuanian Bear in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-26-2008, 05:31 PM
- By pistonpump in forum SupplementsReplies: 120Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:52 PM
- By OSPdoug in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2005, 02:29 AM
- By goyard in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2005, 07:48 AM
- By Thracian in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2005, 07:35 PM