- 02-17-2009, 01:54 PM
- 02-17-2009, 05:49 PM
lean FX works as well.
- 02-17-2009, 07:52 PM
02-17-2009, 09:19 PM
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...e-90-caps.html for $35 shipped Stack it with 2-4g VitC/day.
02-18-2009, 12:42 PM
02-18-2009, 05:57 PM
I just picked up some Lean Fx as well. Heard nothing but good things about it.
02-18-2009, 05:58 PM
02-23-2009, 06:48 PM
So what is the new consensus of the best cortisol blocker?
02-23-2009, 08:23 PM
02-23-2009, 10:32 PM
when should you typically start the Cort Blocker during PCT?
02-23-2009, 10:40 PM
DHEA is also a cortisol blocker. If you can't get anything else just buy that from any supp store anywhere in the world I believe.
02-23-2009, 10:44 PM
02-23-2009, 11:22 PM
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
02-24-2009, 06:42 AM
I'm having good early results w/ EndoAmp - nothing like as rough as the original Lean Extreme (arthritic joints doing just fine, thinks), but still effective.
02-26-2009, 12:29 AM
just curious if there is a negative rebound effect by blocking or inhibiting cortisol levels that would only further a recovery window?? thanks
03-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Can I take a cortisol blocker (not as a PCT) regularly just to keep my cortisol levels low for weight loss?
03-11-2009, 01:19 PM
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
You need a certain amount of cortisol. You don't want to block too much or it will have a negative effect.
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
New EndoAmp Max Check It Out
Similar Forum Threads
- By OhHaiDare in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2011, 10:27 PM
- By Nate101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-04-2010, 04:20 AM
- By bmw8591 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:26 AM
- By Lene28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2009, 11:52 PM
- By Seth1013 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:46 PM