Nolva Timing

  1. Registered User
    rurouni125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Nolva Timing


    I have one more week of a 30mg a day superdrol/ 25 mg a day halodrol cycle to complete. I'm noticing slight nipple sensitivity and swollen tissue beneath my nipples. I'm petrified of getting gyno. My question is should I relax and finish my cycle then take the nolva when I'm done and that will clear anything up? Or can I begin taking it now? If I begin the nolva now will it counteract the cycle I'm currently taking? Thanks in advance.

  2. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rurouni125 View Post
    I have one more week of a 30mg a day superdrol/ 25 mg a day halodrol cycle to complete. I'm noticing slight nipple sensitivity and swollen tissue beneath my nipples. I'm petrified of getting gyno. My question is should I relax and finish my cycle then take the nolva when I'm done and that will clear anything up? Or can I begin taking it now? If I begin the nolva now will it counteract the cycle I'm currently taking? Thanks in advance.
    when did u first start noticing the problem? when u first noticed it u should have stopped and began pct.
  3. Registered User
    rurouni125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Ive been paying very close attention to any symptoms and just noticed this today. I'm gonna take stoked and advanced pct also. I read that you start that the third week of PCT, is that accurate?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rurouni125 View Post
    Ive been paying very close attention to any symptoms and just noticed this today. I'm gonna take stoked and advanced pct also. I read that you start that the third week of PCT, is that accurate?
    if u noticed that today..i would end the cycle and start the nolva tomorrow. i don't think you are going to need both stoked and aPCT. pick one and save the other. yes it should be started week 3. google "superdrol for dummies" that will help you out alot.
  5. Registered User
    rurouni125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    thanks again. I actually just read a sticky in one of the other sections about gyno ( i know, a little late). i notice the "pebble" under my nipple that they describe more than actual puffiness. So I think it'll clear up with the nolva.
  6. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rurouni125 View Post
    thanks again. I actually just read a sticky in one of the other sections about gyno ( i know, a little late). i notice the "pebble" under my nipple that they describe more than actual puffiness. So I think it'll clear up with the nolva.
    hopefully the nolva will help. but i do suggest stopping the cycle. if the gyno does not go down or go away by the end of nolva...get some letro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Timing of Clomid and Nolva
    By ericsb19 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 12:23 AM
  2. Nolva Timing
    By TDHAWKS in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 09:23 PM
  3. Nolva timing
    By gorilla in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 04:21 PM
  4. Nolva timing
    By Turd Ferguson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 04:19 PM
  5. Nolva timing
    By TarvMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in