Nolva Timing

R

rurouni125

Awards
I have one more week of a 30mg a day superdrol/ 25 mg a day halodrol cycle to complete. I'm noticing slight nipple sensitivity and swollen tissue beneath my nipples. I'm petrified of getting gyno. My question is should I relax and finish my cycle then take the nolva when I'm done and that will clear anything up? Or can I begin taking it now? If I begin the nolva now will it counteract the cycle I'm currently taking? Thanks in advance.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I have one more week of a 30mg a day superdrol/ 25 mg a day halodrol cycle to complete. I'm noticing slight nipple sensitivity and swollen tissue beneath my nipples. I'm petrified of getting gyno. My question is should I relax and finish my cycle then take the nolva when I'm done and that will clear anything up? Or can I begin taking it now? If I begin the nolva now will it counteract the cycle I'm currently taking? Thanks in advance.
when did u first start noticing the problem? when u first noticed it u should have stopped and began pct.

R

rurouni125

Awards
Ive been paying very close attention to any symptoms and just noticed this today. I'm gonna take stoked and advanced pct also. I read that you start that the third week of PCT, is that accurate?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Ive been paying very close attention to any symptoms and just noticed this today. I'm gonna take stoked and advanced pct also. I read that you start that the third week of PCT, is that accurate?
if u noticed that today..i would end the cycle and start the nolva tomorrow. i don't think you are going to need both stoked and aPCT. pick one and save the other. yes it should be started week 3. google "superdrol for dummies" that will help you out alot.

R

rurouni125

Awards
thanks again. I actually just read a sticky in one of the other sections about gyno ( i know, a little late). i notice the "pebble" under my nipple that they describe more than actual puffiness. So I think it'll clear up with the nolva.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thanks again. I actually just read a sticky in one of the other sections about gyno ( i know, a little late). i notice the "pebble" under my nipple that they describe more than actual puffiness. So I think it'll clear up with the nolva.
hopefully the nolva will help. but i do suggest stopping the cycle. if the gyno does not go down or go away by the end of nolva...get some letro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 9
MANOSLION Supplements 6
J Post Cycle Therapy 0
E Post Cycle Therapy 0
TDHAWKS Post Cycle Therapy 6