- 02-15-2009, 10:36 PM
I have one more week of a 30mg a day superdrol/ 25 mg a day halodrol cycle to complete. I'm noticing slight nipple sensitivity and swollen tissue beneath my nipples. I'm petrified of getting gyno. My question is should I relax and finish my cycle then take the nolva when I'm done and that will clear anything up? Or can I begin taking it now? If I begin the nolva now will it counteract the cycle I'm currently taking? Thanks in advance.
- 02-15-2009, 11:17 PM
02-15-2009, 11:46 PM
Ive been paying very close attention to any symptoms and just noticed this today. I'm gonna take stoked and advanced pct also. I read that you start that the third week of PCT, is that accurate?
02-15-2009, 11:54 PM
02-16-2009, 12:05 AM
thanks again. I actually just read a sticky in one of the other sections about gyno ( i know, a little late). i notice the "pebble" under my nipple that they describe more than actual puffiness. So I think it'll clear up with the nolva.
02-16-2009, 12:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TDHAWKS in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:23 PM
- By gorilla in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2005, 05:21 PM
- By Wider is better in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-21-2004, 02:39 PM
- By Turd Ferguson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2004, 05:19 PM
- By TarvMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:22 PM