What Serm is best for M-drol?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I am planning a Mdrol cycle in the future and was confused on which serm is the best and why? I am not prone to gyno, and i really dont care about moods swings etc. I am asking people who have had the best results from what serm. i was planning a nolva 20/20/10/10. All help would be appreciated!!

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Lots threads on this one. It's a tossup between clomid or nolva. To cover all your bases go with both. Clomid apparently brings your boys back faster. Well then there is torem which is increasing in popularity. There is no definite answer. People are all over the map on this question.

Personally, I think clomid and nolva are too similar in nature to _really_ make a difference and Nolva has been the staple serm since the beginning of time. I went with Nolva but I'm day 8 on mdrol and not in pct so we'll see I guess.

My balls are still mammoth and the body is great at returning to homeostasis with little help imo so I'm not that worried.

So saying all that, if you want to be reeaaalllyy careful and don't have a budget, get both otherwise flip a three sided coin.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
ha thanks man i was just looking for someone if they like one or the other. my body doesnt shutdown to hard off of anything even mdrol. so i guess im just gunna stick with my nolva i hear there is less sides. thanks for the reply man.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
ha thanks man i was just looking for someone if they like one or the other. my body doesnt shutdown to hard off of anything even mdrol. so i guess im just gunna stick with my nolva i hear there is less sides. thanks for the reply man.
What did you use before? You mentioned M-Drol didn't shut you down much, prev. or current cycle?

I say a short run of Nolva and Clomid.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
ive got nolva and was planning a 20/20/10/10, which is what i used before. ive never used anything else so i was thinking about trying torem.

Parker91

Awards
I just started my M-drol Cycle today and was wondering if LiquiNolva is alright for PCT.
Is so, what should the cycle be?

Is is okay to stack with Anator p70?

Mdrol cycle-3 weeks
10/10/20

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid or Torem would make fore a better PCT, should you get gyno it is better to have Nolva on hand because it would be better for combatting gyno.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Nolva works for me.

well, they all work unless they're bunk.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
ive got nolva and was planning a 20/20/10/10, which is what i used before. ive never used anything else so i was thinking about trying torem.
Stay on nolva, 40/20/20/10 what i did for my last cycle, and it brought me back in 15 days.

Use an AI in the 3rd week and extend it for 2-3 weeks more.

I didn't do that and now and i got a gyno 1 month after. i have small lumps under my nipples, nothing major but yeah, it sucks to know they're there.

goodluck

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
i was planning on getting that nolva but i decided to get clomid instead :p ill let you know how it goes

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You should absolutely run an AI tapering down after your first couple weeks into PCT. SD is known for having serious risks of estrogen-induced rebound gyno.