Clomid dosing

BillyBoy5885

Awards
I know when you use the liquid form of Nolva (tamoxifen citrate), you use about 1.5x the amount they say on the bottle.

For example, when it says Tamoxifen citrate 20mg/ml 60ml, you would take 3ml to get 40mg of Nolva.

Now, if I were to use Clomiphene citrate and on the bottle it says 50mg/ml 60ml, is a ml really 50mg of Clomid or is there a conversion factor?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats not tru, most companies acount for the citrate molecule.

BillyBoy5885

Awards
Oh really? This is my first time trying Clomid over Nolva, and I am ordering from a new site. I was just curious...

Ever hear of researchstop?

fernalfers

Awards
I am using Clomid first time too. And yes i have heard of this place :)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I know when you use the liquid form of Nolva (tamoxifen citrate), you use about 1.5x the amount they say on the bottle.

For example, when it says Tamoxifen citrate 20mg/ml 60ml, you would take 3ml to get 40mg of Nolva.

Now, if I were to use Clomiphene citrate and on the bottle it says 50mg/ml 60ml, is a ml really 50mg of Clomid or is there a conversion factor?
all clomid questions should be directed to crazy....:biglaugh:

Macro

Awards
none of the research companies account for weight of the carrier/stabilizer, so if it says 50mg its 50mg of the compound.

but in truth thats probably for the best, people WAY overdose these compounds. frontloading clomid is not only unwarranted but all it does is greatly increase sides.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I've found my best recovery to be a Clomid and Nolva combination. Start with 50mgs Clomid and 20 mgs Nolva and work down, this should be plenty of SERM. I tried frontloading Clomid at 150 mgs before and it just gave me headaches and hot flashes among other things.

Macro

Awards
I've found my best recovery to be a Clomid and Nolva combination. Start with 50mgs Clomid and 20 mgs Nolva and work down, this should be plenty of SERM. I tried frontloading Clomid at 150 mgs before and it just gave me headaches and hot flashes among other things.
dont really have an opinion either way on stacking, but do reccomend against tamox alone. also reccomend that it not be used following progestins (including the 5 methyl androstanes like superdrol)

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established

QUOTE]

Is this portion true ? I have never heard of this. If its 20mga ml and I wanted 40 I would use 2ml