help with understanding otc pct

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

help with understanding otc pct

Ive done several cycles one with nolva and others with otc. I'm curious if i was to do a 4 week cycle of spawn if i used reversitol followed by a light dose of 6-oxo or pcs would that be good or is my estrogen levels to low to start with reversitol at 3 pills the first week of pct , or use pcs first for 2 weeks to let my levels get higher? i always have nolva on hand, and will the reversitol crush libido because of atd? thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.03%

i myself am about to do a cycle of spawn if your goin to have a serm on hand though i recomend gewttin clomid because nolva wont do much for prolactin sides most people will say you have to run the serm , i personally think you cann get away with the reversitol and 6-0x0 you might want to incorporate some novadex xt or inhibit-e for atd anda natty test booster but definitly hav the clomid on hand u can also stack the spawn with l-dopa or vitamin b6 to help with prolactin since the spawn has a progestin in it
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

incorporate p5p, bulk 1-carboxy or powerfull into your line up. i would use the p5p on cycle and a low dose of bulk 1-carboxy to help with sleeping problems u might experience with tren.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

what is p5p exactly? also would a natural test booster or something help for libido issues ?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

Quote Originally Posted by loftus44 View Post
    what is p5p exactly? also would a natural test booster or something help for libido issues ?
    p5p is megadosed b6 already converted so it is no strain to u. it helps with prolactin sides such as puffy nipples etc..

yes a natural product such as trib, fenugreek or maca could help u
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

thanks alot bro, i was looking at vitex, or this p5p,now is this for on cycle , pct or both? what would you think of throwing in restore during pct after or before using reversitol?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

Quote Originally Posted by loftus44 View Post
    thanks alot bro, i was looking at vitex, or this p5p,now is this for on cycle , pct or both? what would you think of throwing in restore during pct after or before using reversitol?
    personally i like to use it on cycle. but u can use it for both. the reversitol, a natural test booster and a cortisol blocker should be fine for pct. no need for the restore IMO. however i do suggest a SERM, preferably clomid since u r using a "tren" compound
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

For Spawn I would run a SERM with Post Cycle Support in weeks 3-6 of pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.14%

Why weeks 3-6? What is the benefit of that over vs. running something like Nolva the day after your last dose of Spawn? Sorry, just trying to understand different reasons for differing PCT methods.

Lemme edit for this reasoning...

I am currently running Spawn with IDS Bromodrol and ON ZMA, light cycle actually... 2 times a day (AM and one prior to work out Mid Day) Monday - Friday, Saturday is only one in the AM and then None on Sunday for 4 weeks. (BTW, this allows you to get TWO cycles out of one bottle).

My PCT is IDS Post Cycle Tabs (4 weeks), ON Trib (4 weeks), and LiquiNolva 50/25/25 (3 weeks). PCT is going to take place on the Sunday after my last Saturday of the cycle unless I see a need for the Nolva before than...
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

ok, i used liquisd nolva once and had bad headaches,for two weeks. i have liquid torem now but am sketchy on whats really in it and if the same unbearable sides will return. my question is if ive done this same cycle 2 years ago and had no issues with just novedex xt, on top of that a h-drol/phera cycle with otc pct, does that have anything to do with how my body reacts towards getting, or not getting gyno? with prolactin being the concern with tren products is there a normal time frame when irritation may act up or can prolactin induced gyno be from a rebound? please clarify if possibl;e.
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Why weeks 3-6? What is the benefit of that over vs. running something like Nolva the day after your last dose of Spawn? Sorry, just trying to understand different reasons for differing PCT methods.

Lemme edit for this reasoning...

I am currently running Spawn with IDS Bromodrol and ON ZMA, light cycle actually... 2 times a day (AM and one prior to work out Mid Day) Monday - Friday, Saturday is only one in the AM and then None on Sunday for 4 weeks. (BTW, this allows you to get TWO cycles out of one bottle).

My PCT is IDS Post Cycle Tabs (4 weeks), ON Trib (4 weeks), and LiquiNolva 50/25/25 (3 weeks). PCT is going to take place on the Sunday after my last Saturday of the cycle unless I see a need for the Nolva before than...

SERM would start the day after the last Spawn and run for 4 weeks start the Post Cycle Support in week 3 of pct and run for 4 weeks.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37%

how much b6 to run daily when on spawn?

Similar Forum Threads

1. better understanding
    By jbray in forum Supplements