Generic clomid and caber questions

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
So i just got my clomid and caber in the mail. They are generics-the caber is called Caberlin.25 tabs and the clomid is called Fertex50 clomifene citrate b.p. tabs(by Genetic Pharma). My order was supposed to be coming from Canada, but instead the **** came from India which makes me just a bit uneasy. Anyone used this brands, know anything about them. Should i trust these Indian generics? Thanks for your help;im new to serms.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i think this is source checking..but im not sure so be careful.

for future reference there r plenty of research chemical producers in the states and a simple google search would tell u that.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
I got them where i did b/c it was cheap. But yea, i guess i shoud just stick with US. I already payed for them, and they are non-returnable. So would you trust them?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I got them where i did b/c it was cheap. But yea, i guess i shoud just stick with US. I already payed for them, and they are non-returnable. So would you trust them?
well..theres only one way to find out if they are legit lol

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
true but if they aren't then ill pretty much be screwed. Will I definitely know if they aren't? Ive never used a serm be4-used novadex xt with my 1st cycle(h-drol). I know i should look for **** like if my balls get back to norm from it-What else should i look for?

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Your caber is legit...alot of these online mail order pharmacies use generics from India, Asia, and even South America...most are legit if you sourced them from a legit order site. Chance are if you got the product from online ordering, then you are good. The questionable pharmacy sites typically will take your money, then not ship. If you got product, chances are you're just fine.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Your caber is legit...alot of these online mail order pharmacies use generics from India, Asia, and even South America...most are legit if you sourced them from a legit order site. Chance are if you got the product from online ordering, then you are good. The questionable pharmacy sites typically will take your money, then not ship. If you got product, chances are you're just fine.
Thats wat i figured-you rarely hear about fake serms. Thanks boss.

eazyduzit

Awards
Dude

I recently bought the same brand of clomiphene from the same source. As this thread is old now, I wonder if you are in a position to comment on whether they worked or not?

Cheers

eazyduzit

Awards
if it tastes like ass you know its real clomid
Well, I chewed one to see and it doesn't really taste that bad. It has a slight bitterness and it left my tongue a bit numb but that's not really proof of anything. I was kinda hoping the original poster might get back and comment on whether his nads disappeared after using it.

BTW, I'm new to this forum and have just noticed that there's an existing member with the name EZDUZIT. Apologies to this guy, I had no idea I was creating a similar username - hope there's no confusion btwn us. Might have to re-register if it creates a problem.