my urine is funny colors now in pct

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
not all the time but at least the first half of the day. i was on havoc for three weeks and decide to to stop the cycle. i am now on day three of pct. i am taking CEL PCT ASSIST. my urine is really yellow but if i drink a large amount of water it clears up. is one of the ingredients causing this? i opened one of the pills and it is quite yellow. i know about the liver indicators but i would think if that was the case it wouldnt clear up like it does.

cr1251

Awards
Hey man.

I have been wondering about this. I am on Methyl E at the moment which is obviously the same compound as havoc and my urine is almost luminous yellow. I thought it was because i was drinking about 5 litres of orange squash per day. But it seems to vary now, not dependent on how much squash i drink.

I also thought it could be that the Havoc might be dehydrating me making the urine much yellower.

Did it only start with you while on PCT?

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
I bit the bullet and went to an after hours care place today. They checked me out and took urine and blood sample. The urine looked ok and they will call me tomorrow with blood results. I'm sure the liver values are completey out of whack.

I think it's a combination of the epi drying you out, support supplements and overall stress on the body. I for one am done with any type of steriod. All natural from now on.

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
Hey man.

I have been wondering about this. I am on Methyl E at the moment which is obviously the same compound as havoc and my urine is almost luminous yellow. I thought it was because i was drinking about 5 litres of orange squash per day. But it seems to vary now, not dependent on how much squash i drink.

I also thought it could be that the Havoc might be dehydrating me making the urine much yellower.

Did it only start with you while on PCT?
I started to notice it a day or so after I went to 40mg and got very lethargic and then the worrying began...:ntome:

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
Well, I feel much better now. The doc called and said that my liver enzymes were slightly elevated and follow up with my regular doctor and lay off the anabolics. Thats fine with me.