Arom-X and Metacort for PCT

gismo0184

Awards
This is my first PH cycle and I need some help. I've been searching and searching and there's a lot of good info, but not anything that will give me a definite answer for my question.

I'm 2 weeks into a cycle with 1-Androsterone, 4-AD, and Axis HT, along with BSN's Cellmass, Nitrix, NO Xplode and protein. I'm wondering if Arom-X and Metacort will be a good combo for PCT. I've already got this stuff and don't have money for much else. Thanks for any advice.

Brother

Brother

Awards
Ive got an Aromx question too... for PCT. If any AMS guys can help out it would be great. I was told by someone in the know not to take it while on a cycle because it would mess with my natural T production. This seems odd because the product says it will promote natural T and help reduce estrogen. Im running Havoc/T-1. Does this make sense? I know Havoc has some anti gyno porperties ...just need some info. Didnt mean to hijack just asking about the AromX Gizmo.

gismo0184

Awards
No worries. Any info is better than none, but I can't find a straight answer in other posts. I read the same thing on the bottle of AromX that you can take it on cycle, but I chose not to.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is my first PH cycle and I need some help. I've been searching and searching and there's a lot of good info, but not anything that will give me a definite answer for my question.

I'm 2 weeks into a cycle with 1-Androsterone, 4-AD, and Axis HT, along with BSN's Cellmass, Nitrix, NO Xplode and protein. I'm wondering if Arom-X and Metacort will be a good combo for PCT. I've already got this stuff and don't have money for much else. Thanks for any advice.
Im not to familiar with the Metacort other than it being a spray t-booster , but the Arom-x will be fine for your pct. Theres a link in my sig to our main web page that has charts on how to dose Arom-x during pct for your 1andro/4-ad cycle. There's a few logs of (1-andro/4-ad/Arom-x) being ran now in the Cycle Info section you can also check out.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ive got an Aromx question too... for PCT. If any AMS guys can help out it would be great. I was told by someone in the know not to take it while on a cycle because it would mess with my natural T production. This seems odd because the product says it will promote natural T and help reduce estrogen. Im running Havoc/T-1. Does this make sense? I know Havoc has some anti gyno porperties ...just need some info. Didnt mean to hijack just asking about the AromX Gizmo.
PM'd

gismo0184

Awards
Im not to familiar with the Metacort other than it being a spray t-booster , but the Arom-x will be fine for your pct. Theres a link in my sig to our main web page that has charts on how to dose Arom-x during pct for your 1andro/4-ad cycle. There's a few logs of (1-andro/4-ad/Arom-x) being ran now in the Cycle Info section you can also check out.

Thanks for the info. So I'm reading this is a pretty mild cycle and PCT shouldn't be too difficult, is that correct??

gismo0184

Awards
Oooh, another question...for the first 3 days I was wide awake and couldn't sleep at all, but I didn't feel sleepy during the day. And when I'd go to the gym I didn't want to leave. Are these normal side effects??

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Oooh, another question...for the first 3 days I was wide awake and couldn't sleep at all, but I didn't feel sleepy during the day. And when I'd go to the gym I didn't want to leave. Are these normal side effects??
Yeah I guess you could say there ''normal sides'' for some people me being one of them...lol I experienced same thing but, it only lasted a week.