No AI for h-drol???

jlm342000

Awards
I have heard conflicting opinions, but was wondering if an AI was necessary for h-drol run alone, I have read that it does not aromatise. Also will stoked! take care of anti estrogen and my test booster b/c i was considering just using hypertest w/ 6oxo plus lean xtreme for pct. Thanks in advance

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
it aromatizes. for the pct i would use PCS/Stoked!, 6oxo and lean extreme

jlm342000

Awards
Thanks, so those three products plus some liver care and follow recommended doses and I should be good to go right? H-drol 50/50/50/50 ......... pct four weeks( the products metioned above at recommended doseages), start lean extreme week three of pct and finish the bottle(90 caps 4 per day equally spread for 22.5 days) starting the hdrol on valentines day let me know if I need more tweaks please cause i'm getting ready to run it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it aromatizes. for the pct i would use PCS/Stoked!, 6oxo and lean extreme
WTF are you talking about? No it doesnt aromatize, do some homework before lending advice.....

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
WTF are you talking about? No it doesnt aromatize, do some homework before lending advice.....
**** whoops i forgot that it didnt. geez dude easy its like the first time i ever messed up on here...felt like i was back at bb.com

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** whoops i forgot that it didnt. geez dude easy its like the first time i ever messed up on here...felt like i was back at bb.com
Realize that your posts influence a persons life. I don't take that as a joke.............nuff said! I'd neg u twice if I could...

This board is about helping through experience, and guidance. I have used the compound through experience, so I know It doesn't aromatize....see where i'm coming from?

jlm342000

Awards
SO does that mean I don't need to waste my money on the 6 oxo and just go with the hypertest or stoked and some lean extreme for cortisol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stoked and DTHC would be a GREAT PCT

for cort control i would use lean FX starting Day 1

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My vote goes to Reversitol and Activate Xtreme. IMHO the Divanil in AX is way better than tribe in DTHC.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Stoked and DTHC would be a GREAT PCT

for cort control i would use lean FX starting Day 1
Agreed, Stoked does a great job in blocking estrogen from E2 receptors. DTHC, ahh very good profile.