(Havoc), can I start my pct early? or wait on lower dose?

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
I am on a havoc cycle of 10,20,30 then 30 everyday. so far 30/30/40. I am at the end of week three and I am having to typical side effects I guess. Lethargy, back pain, no libido (shutdown), general feeling of restlessness. I have not been sleeping well either.

I knew all of these were possible when I started this compound. From reading other posts it sounds like I have killed my estrogen. I only took 30 mg yesterday and I am starting week four today. Otherwise, I have really enjoyed the cycle especially the strength gains.

How long will it take for my body to adjust to the lower dose or should I stop completely and start my pct? Tamox, CEL pct assist, PAL anabolic edge. I will add a anti-cort at week three. Not sure on the AI, if any.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
A lower dose wont necessarily bring back your libido at all... and definitely wont help the pumps.

If you feel like its time to stop, then start PCT immediately... If you're having a good cycle - you may want to stretch the end out a couple more days unless the sides are too strong for your liking. Week 4 is a pretty strong week for epi.

Pumps you can take some Taurine to mitigate. DHEA helps a lot with lethargy and shutdown to some extent.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on a havoc cycle of 10,20,30 then 30 everyday. so far 30/30/40. I am at the end of week three and I am having to typical side effects I guess. Lethargy, back pain, no libido (shutdown), general feeling of restlessness. I have not been sleeping well either.

I knew all of these were possible when I started this compound. From reading other posts it sounds like I have killed my estrogen. I only took 30 mg yesterday and I am starting week four today. Otherwise, I have really enjoyed the cycle especially the strength gains.

How long will it take for my body to adjust to the lower dose or should I stop completely and start my pct? Tamox, CEL pct assist, PAL anabolic edge. I will add a anti-cort at week three. Not sure on the AI, if any.
Dude jump on 100-200mg of dhea a day to help with most of these issues at hand. Check wally world.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, DHEA at 100-150mg should do the trick.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I did picked up 50mg DHEA up on Saturday. I have been taking 100-150 mg in the morning the past two days. I will give a status update and probably stick with 30mg havoc this last week.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I did picked up 50mg DHEA up on Saturday. I have been taking 100-150 mg in the morning the past two days. I will give a status update and probably stick with 30mg havoc this last week.
Nice. Good luck.

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
I think I am going to end the cycle early. I feel alright but the lethargy over the weekend and the "back pumps" are enough for me to stop (of course I did back workout yesterday). I have read the lethargy comes from the elevated liver function and the back pumps are really your kidneys swelling trying to make more blood? I think and hope its just sore "spinae erectors" (sp?) since they are always having to work at holding us upright.

Anyway, I think the dhea is helping but I think I will know better tomorrow. It just sucks I couldn't work out today.