What's the best way to train during PCT?

Pork Grind

Pork Grind

Awards
Hey what's up guys, i'm about a 3 days out from completing my cycle of havoc/1-t. I've made some great strength gains and added about 5 pounds, but now it's time for pct and I'm ready to switch up my program. I'm the kind of person that gets bored with the same thing really fast and I've also found in the past that working at heavy low reps seems to yield better size gains for me. So for the past 4 weeks I've been doing sets of 3-4 @ 10-12 reps training 5 days a week. I would like to further increase my strength and I thought Max-Ot might be the way to go since I won't have the assistance of the cycle. What are your opinions?

NAS

NAS

Awards
train as hard as you did before, eat the same, or train harder than before if you want to increase strength hit the magic 8 rep number and increase the weight. imo you dont need drastic changes in pct just work a little harder and focus on realkly feeling the muscle work

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
exactly as u did on cycle. people usually dont see their gains continuing or keep theirs if they do not eat, train, or keep the same intensity during pct