19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione 30 mg PCT

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have just started taking T-Roid from Hardcore Formulations. I am taking 2 caps per day.

I am also taking 1x Milk Thistle, 1x Multi vit, 1x Cod liver oil.

I plan on doing a 4 week PCT of clomid with a 50/50/25/25.

I am also in the process of purchasing some Hawthorn Berry for blood pressure.

Should I be taking anything else with my cycle and also be adding anything else to my PCT?

I have been told a million different things and I am starting to worry. Should I be taking L-Dopa and Vit B6? How about Vitex? And a natural test booster for my PCT? Do i need all these things or is that just overkill??

I would appriciate some help!

Thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P5P Ldopa and cycle support/life support.

clomid i would up if its a research chem to 100/100/50/50 im iffy on the potency after my PCT.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Should I be taking these now? I took my first T-roid today and plan to be doing a 6 week cycle.

Will I be ok missing 2 weeks (delviery time) of Ldopa and cycle support?

Thannks

revamping

Awards
If you want a real pct get toremifene, but that ph probably won't even shut you down so at the very least get a natty test booster for after cycle.

Rhys85

Banned
Awards
That is a hell of a lot of Clomid to be taking for a designer product. I know people who use less after an injectable cycle. I'd use Nolvadex, personally.

Rhys85

Banned
Awards
If you want a real pct get toremifene, but that ph probably won't even shut you down so at the very least get a natty test booster for after cycle.
That's all he will most likely need.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is a hell of a lot of Clomid to be taking for a designer product. I know people who use less after an injectable cycle. I'd use Nolvadex, personally.

you guys dont fully understand these designers then.

my test level was between 4-9 coming off a PPLEX SDROL bridge.

My levels were at 224 after a 100/50/50/50 PCT of clomid and it was research grade so like i said potency if iffy which is why when i reccommend no i reccommend 100/100/50/50

Nolva is really not all that great, more potent mg for mg but doesnt act on the pituitary as well as clomid, nor does it stimulate HPTA as effectivly because it wasnt specifically designed for that, that was a secondary function of blocking estrogen at the ERa

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had a good pct experience when using Nolva instead of clomid. Clomid plumps my balls up nicely and pretty quickly while with nolva i really was concerned b/c it didnt seem to help with atrophy...for several weeks.

revamping

Awards
I've ran clomid,nolva and toremifene, clomid-worse pct ever on getting me back, nolva gets the job done great for gyno, took 40/30/20/20 still a few probs bluury vision, reduced libido and headaches, all were worse on clomid though (emo like crazy 50 mg too, after 3 days of 300). I ran toremifene after my last cycle (soft as a box of tissues) 3 days I was hard 1 week the boys and their friend were the biggest they have ever been in my life. The other 2 are no longer an option and just a waste of money for what you could be getting, but don't count nolva out completely as it is the best for gyno (other than letro-diff category though). O ya and for the torem sides the first week I didn't feel right, moreso probably cause I was shutdown. I think the effects I felt were from ephidrine or just from having a surpressed hormone level, one last thing I should say is I also started a homemade natty test booster, homemade cause I dosed all the ingredients right instead of just getting them from a companys blend dosed at1/4 of what they should be, same price if not cheaper in bulk.

Oh and for me not understanding these designers F YOU. I've ran 3 cycles of tren the pro hormone (many other compounds too my fav of which is test) which gives me the best kind of knowledge personal experience after researching for hours on end. Aside from that I've assisted over 20 different kids through cycles and the first thing I tell them is get a pct. Many kids are retards these days and ignore my advice, but they do just fine. In fact I've heard alot of reports of lifts going up after legit cycle ph's.(I can't even begin to figure that out)
The final say is everyone's body responds differently and we have no way of predicting it. If your gonna start a cycle always have a pct ready whether you'll need it or not. I always run a pct just so I know I'm good (and I love toremifene).

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Not related to PCT, but I would drop the milk thistle since what you're taking is not methylated.
I prefer celery seed extract for BP control, but I guess so long as you have something you're covered.
As stated previously, use P-5-P instead of B6.

Good luck with your cycle.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Not related to PCT, but I would drop the milk thistle since what you're taking is not methylated.
I prefer celery seed extract for BP control, but I guess so long as you have something you're covered.
As stated previously, use P-5-P instead of B6.

Good luck with your cycle.

Why Drop the milk thistle? Will it be counter productive?

Also if i cant get P-5-P is B6 ok? Or take neither....

I am now also on ZMA.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Also...

which of these is the right clomid?

Siphene 100mg
Fertomid 50mg

I dont know the difference!

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
i got off that compound after a week. should be called gyno-roid lol. used p5p and vitex but i don't think they helped. was also using adex during this but gyno was just bad.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
you guys dont fully understand these designers then.

my test level was between 4-9 coming off a PPLEX SDROL bridge.

My levels were at 224 after a 100/50/50/50 PCT of clomid and it was research grade so like i said potency if iffy which is why when i reccommend no i reccommend 100/100/50/50

Nolva is really not all that great, more potent mg for mg but doesnt act on the pituitary as well as clomid, nor does it stimulate HPTA as effectivly because it wasnt specifically designed for that, that was a secondary function of blocking estrogen at the ERa
damn that it? 224...this must be why people are experiencing delayed Gyno

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
if your running this 19-nor by itself without test you aint going to have much fun
is it similar to tren or deca ?

clomid for pct 200mg a day and nolva for tits and arimidex .25 from week 4

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Why Drop the milk thistle? Will it be counter productive?

Also if i cant get P-5-P is B6 ok? Or take neither....

I am now also on ZMA.
It is not a methylated compound, so no need to take milk thistle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just because its not methylated doesnt mean it doesnt effect the liver, the liver has enzymes and processes to convert these hormones and metabolize these hormones which still can cause some damage to the liver.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
True. I personally don't take milk thistle with non-methylated compounds because of risk of too much compound being discarded. My bloodwork comes back normal after using a non-methylated compound without milk thistle.

Now, suff like SD, M1T, H-Drol and any other methylated compound I usually pre-load milk thistle a good 2 to 4 weeks before cycle begins and continue taking it through PCT.

I'll retract my previous recommendation for mikeyb123 and provide a new one: get blood work mikeyb123. The results will tell you what to do next time since we are all different.