Good PCT for SD and trenadrol

nates

Awards
I'm about to start a superdrol trenadrol cycle I want to make sure I have appropiate post cycle therapy lined up before i start. any suggestions

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to start a superdrol trenadrol cycle I want to make sure I have appropiate post cycle therapy lined up before i start. any suggestions

Nolva 20/20/20/20 weeks 1-4 of pct

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 of pct 2 caps in the a.m. and 2 caps in the p.m.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
welcome to AM Nates!

in the future it would serve you better to put together a PCT and post it...this will allow the folks on here to cretique it and give you some feedback.

you've gotten one persons feedback on a prostpective PCT, why don't you post what you were thinking and we'll tell you how it looks.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
might want to PM rugger, who just did this exact cycle.

then read his log on it, so you know what you're getting into.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/20/20 weeks 1-4 of pct

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 of pct 2 caps in the a.m. and 2 caps in the p.m.
Nolva with tren? Trenadrolf is pretty much the legit tren. I thought nolva and progestins like tren did not play well together.

I would suggest some clomid. Always does wonders for recovery IMO.

nates

Awards
Sounds good thanks for the input. I think i will do nolva four weeks and then post cycle support weeks three to six.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how old are you bud?

also, what are your goals for this cycle?

nates

Awards
I am 21. i currently weigh the most I ever have at 160. i was out of the lifting game for a year and a half so i had to regain about fifteen pounds to where i was and now am up five pounds. My goal is to put on ten to fifteen lbs but I want to keep a solid ten at least.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know people hate hearing this, but you shouldn't start steroids at this level of training. You obviously haven't been training long enough!

this is just friendly advice...get your diet straight, get some creatine, and hit the weights for another few years before you start thinking about something like SD and/or Tren!

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I know people hate hearing this, but you shouldn't start steroids at this level of training. You obviously haven't been training long enough!

this is just friendly advice...get your diet straight, get some creatine, and hit the weights for another few years before you start thinking about something like SD and/or Tren!
I agree with this. You would be surprised at how much you can gain right now. You are going to have to eat a lot to maximize the results of superdrol. You will have steady, solid gains if you eat like this without steroids and focus on training consistently.

If you are determined to use steroids and are gonna do it anyway, I think you should go with a mild compound like havoc/epistane or H-drol. Stacking superdrol/trenadrol would be harsh in my opinion.

nates

Awards
Thanks for the support guys I will take all this into consideration maybe I am getting ahead of myself here!