questions about Xtreme Tren - AnabolicMinds.com

questions about Xtreme Tren

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.

Wink questions about Xtreme Tren

I just bought (over the counter) XTREME TREN 90 caps (Same as TREN XTREME by american cellular labs) @ $33.95

and.... TRENADROL - by Kilo Sports.

First question.... Did I waste my money??? I read tons of good reviews from several sources.

Second question... Should I take a PCT. I am not crazy about trying to buy Nolvadex via the black market. Thought about just Novedx XT and some milk thistle???

Thanks for any info regarding this!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.

The manufacturer of these 2 products claims nothing is needed and they are 100% safe...
    Does anyone know anything about either of the 2?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

yes you need a PCT. its a steroid, and anything that lowers your testosterone levels need a PCT to bring them back up. you also need something to control your estrogen level, which by the end of a cycle will be higher than your natural test - I.E. massive bloat, possible though rare gyno, etc.

go to the steroid forum, and read around.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.

Thanks! Since I posted this I have been reading up. I guess all that BS Kilo Sports says about it being 100% safe is garbage. I do not have tons of money so not sure I can afford Nolvadex or Clomid but I will see what I can find that is inexpensive and legal. I would be afraid to give my credit card info to some unknown website overseas trying to get PCT even.

If you have a trusted web site to obtain this kinda stuff please let me know. Thanks again for your help.

I wish I were I chemist becase all this stuff would make alot more sense... lol
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Welchllc View Post
    Thanks! Since I posted this I have been reading up. I guess all that BS Kilo Sports says about it being 100% safe is garbage. I do not have tons of money so not sure I can afford Nolvadex or Clomid but I will see what I can find that is inexpensive and legal. I would be afraid to give my credit card info to some unknown website overseas trying to get PCT even.

If you have a trusted web site to obtain this kinda stuff please let me know. Thanks again for your help.

I wish I were I chemist becase all this stuff would make alot more sense... lol
    i"m not allowed to post links for sources. out of all the PCT supplements, clomid is the most important, and isn't that much.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Welchllc View Post
    use clomid. and u can afford it. if u cant afford to run a proper cycle, wait and dont run it yet. there are plenty of reputable and reliable research chem sites in America, a google search will give u more info than u need.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 698
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 01:33 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:30 PM
  3. questions about my Xtreme Tren cycle
    By justinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 03:45 PM
  4. Tren xtreme/epi dosage questions
    By jswole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 05:18 AM
  5. MASS Xtreme/Tren Xtreme Stack, Any advice/info?
    By lethaltricks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 08:50 PM