questions about Xtreme Tren

Welchllc

Welchllc

Awards
I just bought (over the counter) XTREME TREN 90 caps (Same as TREN XTREME by american cellular labs) @ $33.95

and.... TRENADROL - by Kilo Sports.

First question.... Did I waste my money??? I read tons of good reviews from several sources.

Second question... Should I take a PCT. I am not crazy about trying to buy Nolvadex via the black market. Thought about just Novedx XT and some milk thistle???

Thanks for any info regarding this!

Welchllc

Welchllc

Awards
The manufacturer of these 2 products claims nothing is needed and they are 100% safe...
Does anyone know anything about either of the 2?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes you need a PCT. its a steroid, and anything that lowers your testosterone levels need a PCT to bring them back up. you also need something to control your estrogen level, which by the end of a cycle will be higher than your natural test - I.E. massive bloat, possible though rare gyno, etc.

go to the steroid forum, and read around.

Welchllc

Welchllc

Awards
Thanks! Since I posted this I have been reading up. I guess all that BS Kilo Sports says about it being 100% safe is garbage. I do not have tons of money so not sure I can afford Nolvadex or Clomid but I will see what I can find that is inexpensive and legal. I would be afraid to give my credit card info to some unknown website overseas trying to get PCT even.

If you have a trusted web site to obtain this kinda stuff please let me know. Thanks again for your help.

I wish I were I chemist becase all this stuff would make alot more sense... lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Since I posted this I have been reading up. I guess all that BS Kilo Sports says about it being 100% safe is garbage. I do not have tons of money so not sure I can afford Nolvadex or Clomid but I will see what I can find that is inexpensive and legal. I would be afraid to give my credit card info to some unknown website overseas trying to get PCT even.

If you have a trusted web site to obtain this kinda stuff please let me know. Thanks again for your help.

I wish I were I chemist becase all this stuff would make alot more sense... lol
i"m not allowed to post links for sources. out of all the PCT supplements, clomid is the most important, and isn't that much.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
use clomid. and u can afford it. if u cant afford to run a proper cycle, wait and dont run it yet. there are plenty of reputable and reliable research chem sites in America, a google search will give u more info than u need.