what do you think of my pct, suggestions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike91

mike91

Awards
j/w what do you guys think of my cycle/pct and any other suggestions about cycle or pct... thanks

i am going to be running 3-ad for 6 weeks maybe 4. 6 caps a day

PCT Assist
8cps/8cps/8cps/8cps
TestoJack (120)
4cps/4cps/4cps/4cps

Supports 10wks
Cycle Support (Minimize sides)
6-8g Vit B5 (Acne)
Stim (Energy Booster, fight side: Lethargy)
Vit B6 (Helps prevent sore/itchy nips, estro buildup)
Vit C (Immune System Booster)
Taurine (Painful Pumps)
Potassium (Cramps)
5-HTP (Ease aggression..improves mood)
saw plamento

mike91

mike91

Awards
last i checkd i wasnt asking you if i should take it or not

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah well last i checked..ur 17...you could mess urself up real bad...and i believe ur not even old enough to post in this section

mike91

mike91

Awards
i know people that were 17-18 when they syarted takeing ph's and they are fine now in their 20's and most people dont even know what they are talking about they just say no ur to young just because everyone else does

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know people that were 17-18 when they syarted takeing ph's and they are fine now in their 20's and most people dont even know what they are talking about they just say no ur to young just because everyone else does
Well then they were stupid for doing so. Might want to read the rules before posting about steriods.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok good so when their balls shrivel and harden and they become impotent and infertile, because they were too young, would u believe us then? not to mention the even higher risk of getting gyno because you are still in puberty and the higher risk of more sides. its a marathon not a sprint buddy, you got a lot of time and a lot of genetic potential still.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike91

:trout:
You got it all figured out, don't you kid.
You even figured out that us men have grown dumber as we age.
Hell your 17, you KNOW everything.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Honestly mate looking at your avatar you already look like you've done pretty well naturally. Might want to wait at least 4 years.

mike91

mike91

Awards
i decided im not gonna take it since im already making big gains naturally, but you guys dont have to be such smart asses

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry bro, but this was the first smart ass comment in this thread...you were out of line and someone called you on it!

please remember to mind the rules while on this forum!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i decided im not gonna take it since im already making big gains naturally, but you guys dont have to be such smart asses
well sorry we don't want you to **** yourself up for life.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good choice and i'm glad you're taking this route but our rules strictly state no under age discussion and you have multiple violations in this category. Please, no more of these discussions from you in these areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.