Whats the best PCT for a Tren Prohormone cycle

dankone

dankone

Awards
I am going to be doing a 4 - 6 week cycle of Finamax by Americeutical .....Estra-4,9 diene-3 17 dione

With these Tren type prohormones what is the ideal PCT?

Gyno is a major concern, as is hairloss. The product claims it does not convert to estrogen but my research indicates it can. I feel an OTC AI or E blocker will not be effective enough?

I also know this product can shut you down hard afterwards. Is HCG necessary!? or will a natural T booster suffice?

All the searches I make, I cant find specific enough information.

I've been lifting seriously for 8 yrs. Ive done a Superdrol cycle in the past.

I'm 24
186 lb
Bench 240x5
Squat 315x5
Dead 315x2

Thanks!

O

odysseus

Awards
ive heard your best bet is clomid because the tren is a progestin there is a possibility of prolactin issues which nolvadex can not help id say clomid and a natural test booster would be fine if you really want to play it on the safe side you can stack it with l-dopa or mucana purienes on cycle

dankone

dankone

Awards
thanks for a response.

Would you do a 100/50/50/50 Clomid dose for 4 weeks as you would with a real AS?

Would you overlap the clomid or nat. test booster with the 4 weeks of Finamax?

O

odysseus

Awards
no i wouldnt overlap id start pct the day after ive taken my last finimax you should be fine i would however take the l-dopa while on the finamax and during post cylce if youwanted to play it safe but thats just my own opinion its not required

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
chlomid and i would throw in a cort control some people throw in week 3 i prefer from the start at your will be at your lowest test early on in pct so technically that could cause higher cort.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Clomid...... stay away from Nolva while doing PCT from a Tren compound.

dankone

dankone

Awards
cool, what do you guys think is the best natural test booster/ cort blocker combo supp. to start with my clomid?

I have some extra finesteride and hair loss is a MAJOR concern. Should I take this at a low dose for the 8 weeks of cycle and pct? would it hinder my results at all?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
clomid, test booster, cort blocker and anything else you think you would need.
i would get p5p and bulk 1-carboxy for prolactin control for both on cycle and PCT

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you run L-Dopa and Vitex on cycle and through out PCT. I made a mistake of only running B6 and my nips are now puffy, and I am pretty sure I got gyno on my left nipple.

dankone

dankone

Awards
anyone know about taking finesteride while on this during cycle or pct?

I cant find any information about this..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

unless you're lactating then I wouldn't add fina in.

M

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know where I can get L-Dopa in the UK? Or will I have to shop overseas? I have just started my cycle and I didnt know about L-Dopa! I feel i need it!

M

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone recomend me a good Test booster as well for tran PCT?

M

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
As for Vitex....

Vitex Agnus Castus 1000mg

Is this what I am looking for?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could anybody PM me some places to get some clomid? I have one place already, but would like to see if there's any others.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could anybody PM me some places to get some clomid? I have one place already, but would like to see if there's any others.
it's against the rules to ask for sources.

R

revamping

Awards
OMG i have kept pretty quiet on here but i am so fed up of people just running cycles without any knowledge and come here freaking out like their gonna die cause they didn't do their research and are expieriencing problems. If you don't know what your takeing, how to take it and what precautions are needed, don't run the cycle. but to answer the first question toremifene bud. stronges best fastest, no emotional sides (other than coming off gear) thats for me everyone responds differently but the reviews are great, by the way clomids a biatch don't take.

Oh and as for sources type in toremifene in google and figure it out from there. Toremifene is not illegal in the states to buy, but it is illegal for human ingestion.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Finasteride isn't going to be effective for 19-nor tren compounds because they don't reduce via 5-AR. It shouldn't be a problem in any case because 19-nor tren compounds have a very low androgenic potential.

dankone

dankone

Awards
Thanks for all the info I haven't checked this thread in awhile.. looks like its been hi jacked a few times..

So I finally got my pharm grade clomid and im starting my finamax on monday.

I have 30 tabs 50 mgs a piece (clomid)

can I get away with 50/50/25/25 for pct?

do I need to go as much as 100/50/50/50 cause i dont really have enough for all that. Whats the best doseage with the amount I have?

I'll also be on diesel test hardcore during PCT

R

revamping

Awards
The only way to know for sure after any cycle, whether you took correct doses or not is to get blood work done. And as for prolactin isuues get cabergoline it's cheap and u take it every 3 days (sex is great on it). There are many great benefits with cabergoline readup and u can get it same place as toremifene or any other research chem. A good place to look is a place thats very Innovative in their Research

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards

finesteride is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, which lowers endogenous DHT levels. What good's that going to do you? If tren makes your hair fall out, it's because it's a strong androgen, like DHT.

BTW, tren prohormones are crap. Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby. I hated it when people told me that about my favorite prohormones, but now I know it's true. Get thee some fina, and be happier than you ever knew was possible.