middle of pct, havnt slept in 3 days!
- 01-13-2009, 11:10 AM
- 01-13-2009, 11:17 AM
01-13-2009, 11:20 AM
01-13-2009, 11:27 AM
dunno, i haven't been to GNC in a long time. you could swing by and ask. the key words are either l-dopa or carboxy for most sleep aids. hope that helps.
01-13-2009, 04:13 PM
01-15-2009, 03:00 AM
I'm now taking it at lunch time on training days. Did this yesterday and had no problem falling asleep.
Just wondering if this could be part of the problem?
Are you using the ATD late at night?
01-15-2009, 04:32 PM
I have had issues with ai's and although it sucks not to sleep good, its how they affect some people, I would get some ZMA and melatonin, even add some 5htp and you should drastically improve sleep.
01-18-2009, 07:12 PM
dude, melatonin is a great sleep aide for me and in the past i have used generic sleep aid from rite aid and whenever i took it i felt sleepy but i also felt like absolute crap. but melatonin is natural and is much better. vitamin shoppe has somnidren gh, i am using it now and it makes me tired, not as much as melatonin or otc sleep aid, but more importantly i feel it really improves my quality of sleep, and for someone with sleep issues like myself, good quality sleep is priceless
Similar Forum Threads
- By bla55 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2011, 02:02 PM
- By Secretive in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:59 AM
- By schwellington in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 07-19-2010, 03:47 PM
- By hondizzle420 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2009, 11:58 AM
- By sfearl1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:23 AM