middle of pct, havnt slept in 3 days!

hondizzle420

Awards
my question is being in pct of an epi cycle(30/40/50/40/30, pct is PCS, bulk ATD, massfx, pslin, cellmass) am i allowed to take any sleep aids? i dont want to mess chemically with the pct. i need help fast i feel like hell.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
any GH supplement will help. x-dreams, somnidren GH, powerfull, etc.

hondizzle420

Awards
any stores that sell that stuff like max muscle or gnc?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dunno, i haven't been to GNC in a long time. you could swing by and ask. the key words are either l-dopa or carboxy for most sleep aids. hope that helps.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gnc sells powerfull so does vitaminne shoppe

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
my question is being in pct of an epi cycle(30/40/50/40/30, pct is PCS, bulk ATD, massfx, pslin, cellmass) am i allowed to take any sleep aids? i dont want to mess chemically with the pct. i need help fast i feel like hell.
I've been using NP's ATD as a standalone , pulsing it on training days only and using it before workouts at 6.00pm. It's keeping me awake like I'm on stims. Can't fall asleep until about 1am,when normally I'd be asleep by 10pm.
I'm now taking it at lunch time on training days. Did this yesterday and had no problem falling asleep.

Just wondering if this could be part of the problem?
Are you using the ATD late at night?

NAS

NAS

Awards
I have had issues with ai's and although it sucks not to sleep good, its how they affect some people, I would get some ZMA and melatonin, even add some 5htp and you should drastically improve sleep.

javry

Awards
dude, melatonin is a great sleep aide for me and in the past i have used generic sleep aid from rite aid and whenever i took it i felt sleepy but i also felt like absolute crap. but melatonin is natural and is much better. vitamin shoppe has somnidren gh, i am using it now and it makes me tired, not as much as melatonin or otc sleep aid, but more importantly i feel it really improves my quality of sleep, and for someone with sleep issues like myself, good quality sleep is priceless