legit nolva

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Now let's get **** str8 off the bat, I'm not askin for a sorce. My last thread was deleted cause they said I was askin for a source I never asked for nothing other than a way of findin out if the source I have is legit! So that is still my ?. How did you know the place you bought your nolva was legit? Did you ever find a site that was not legit? How do the legit site and the other false sites compare in turms of good vs bad sights on google(ratio how many are real and how many sell fake nolva)? This is my second cycle first was bold no nolva was needed but I'm tryin to step it up and run havoc now. Thanks

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, let me get this staright with you... It is also against the rules to do Source Checks. Basically, you are on your own in this department. Google, however, is a wonderful tool.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Im not askin for you yo to check my site. I'm askin if maybee sites have something like fda approval stamp or somethin that I can use to see if its legit.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not askin for you yo to check my site. I'm askin if maybee sites have something like fda approval stamp or somethin that I can use to see if its legit.
No, they will not.
You run a risk in this area.
Sorry.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Honestly for what it costs to manufactuer Nolva, why would anyone make it fake? IMO fake Nolva is much less dominant than many other substances.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Honestly for what it costs to manufactuer Nolva, why would anyone make it fake? IMO fake Nolva is much less dominant than many other substances.
Well that's why I ask. I was lookin nolva up and some guy on an other forum said the same but I'm new and have heard of people talkin about getting the legit nolva wich gets me thinkin the site I got might be bunk. So that's why I ask.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
They are probably just using the word legitimate to describe actual pharmaceutical brand Nolvadex as opposed to research Tamoxifen Citrate. They are the same exact compound, one is the actual medication that can be prescribed and the other is for medical research in lab rats.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
They are probably just using the word legitimate to describe actual pharmaceutical brand Nolvadex as opposed to research Tamoxifen Citrate. They are the same exact compound, one is the actual medication that can be prescribed and the other is for medical research in lab rats.
I use the research chemicals on all my rats..LOL:bb3:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Well that's why I ask. I was lookin nolva up and some guy on an other forum said the same but I'm new and have heard of people talkin about getting the legit nolva wich gets me thinkin the site I got might be bunk. So that's why I ask.
Also by 'legit' they could be saying make sure you're getting NOLVAdex and not NOVEdex or any other bs supplement with a name that sounds like the real thing just to dupe you into buying it. No, there is not a way (for the avg joe consumer at least) to verify an online pharmacy or research chemical supplier as having legitimate product. You would be well served by finding a community that allows comments on source quality/legitimacy, but be warned that there is just as much opportunity there for lies and false information as anywhere else. In all things hormonal, you're taking risks every time you spend money, much less put things into your body, remember that and be more thorough and patient when looking for things in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.