tren nolva dosages?

classic27

I am not for sure what doses of nolva i should take for my pct. I will be taking 100mg of trenpro for 4 weeks and then thinking 30/20/20/10 for pct. What do you all suggest?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
I am not for sure what doses of nolva i should take for my pct. I will be taking 100mg of trenpro for 4 weeks and then thinking 30/20/20/10 for pct. What do you all suggest?
I have been told that nolva is not a good serm for use with a tren product. reason being, that the tren messes with your prolactin level and nolva will mess with it more. take clomid and caber is what i was told.

classic27

Okay I can do that. I was just using the nolva because I had it on hand. What doses should I use with the clomid? I have never even used clomid before.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
id say either 75/50/25/25, 50/50/25/25 sumthing like that would be fine

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Crazyfool told me this about clomid..
Research he said 100/100/50/50 for my cycle.. he mentioned having doubts about the research clomid having spot on ratio's, after using some..
I saw another thread he told a guy with pharmacy clomid to run it 100/75/50/50..
CF knows his schit, so I'm gonna run with what he said myself.. I'd PM him if I were you, it's better to be safe than sorry..

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
for a 4 week cycle? Clomid (100,100)50/50/25/25
more is not always better. I've run 6-week cycles of OTC tren and followed this protocol with no problems. Higher doses of Clomid make me feel like sh!t.

classic27

well torem or clomid? So many people tell me different things. I just want to do what will for sure work. Im not wanting huge leaky man tits. especially sense i have a slight case of gyno already.

classic27

I have a bb comp this spring so big tits are not going to help me.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
well torem or clomid? So many people tell me different things. I just want to do what will for sure work. Im not wanting huge leaky man tits. especially sense i have a slight case of gyno already.
search stuff like "tren xtreme PCT" or "Tren Xtreme results" or
"clomid dosing" ect...
Leaky nips are gonna be from prolaction.. there are some sups you might want to run to help avoid that.. plus some things you will want on hand to if you do get to leaking..
Your gonna have to make some choices as to how you want to dose your serm, and what kind of route you want to go if you do leak.. reading others logs of Tren will help you.. I'm pre-loading for my Tren run and have scoped this stuff all out..

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
or just go with Torem
I have done this, and it was a disaster (though it might have been extra prolactin from the GABA I was using). I'm trying clomid the next time. Torem is a great substance from recovering from orals, but there isn't enough people using it with fina to know it's effective -it's only been a research chem for a short time. My 1 data point indicates it isn't. If you had success with torem + trenbolone, let us know about it.

HHHTheGame

Awards
I have done this, and it was a disaster (though it might have been extra prolactin from the GABA I was using). I'm trying clomid the next time. Torem is a great substance from recovering from orals, but there isn't enough people using it with fina to know it's effective -it's only been a research chem for a short time. My 1 data point indicates it isn't. If you had success with torem + trenbolone, let us know about it.
He's not taking trenbolone though. Trenpro is just a 19-nor. The real 17b-methoxy-trienbolone was dosed at 1.5mg (Methoxy-TRN).