My PCT for havoc cycle

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
I am taking havoc at 20/30/30/40. For pct i will be taking Tamox at 20/20/10/10 or 20/10/10 along with Anabolic Edge from PAL and Lean FX from AX. right after I'm done with Havoc. Anything else besides the usuals? Should I include 6-bromo or anything after the tamox?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Natty test booster like DTH would be beneficial and some liver support stuff as well. If you don't want to use a product like cycle support you can do your own with milk thistle, hawthorne berry etc.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I think you are good to go. I agree with Copycat, you probably should run liver support. Run some Milk Thistle, NAC (bulk Nutraplanet is a bargain), and a good anti-oxidant for the liver.

Me personally, if I ever run the Havoc that has been sitting in my stash the past year, I will not run an AI. The Nolvadex is going to protect your breast tissue from interacting with estrogen and help kick start your natural test production.

In my opinion, I think it would be best to let estrogen naturally normalize while your protected by the Nolva. I think when you lower estrogen exogenously with an AI, you risk estrogen rebound once the AI is discontinued. The AI may lower estrogen to an unnatural level, and your body will then try to normalize it and may overshoot estrogen production at the worst possible time (end of PCT).

Some argue that if this was true, AI's would cause an estrogen rebound whether used in PCT or in a solo run. I have never heard of anyone getting gyno from a solo run of an AI. But I think in the context of PCT it is possible because your hormones (including estrogen) is completely off kilter.

If you do use an AI, start it in your second or third week of PCT and bring the dose down slowly to minimize the risk of estrogen rebound.

The only natural "test booster" I would consider in PCT is USP Labs Powerful or Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2.

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
I think you are good to go. I agree with Copycat, you probably should run liver support. Run some Milk Thistle, NAC (bulk Nutraplanet is a bargain), and a good anti-oxidant for the liver.

Me personally, if I ever run the Havoc that has been sitting in my stash the past year, I will not run an AI. The Nolvadex is going to protect your breast tissue from interacting with estrogen and help kick start your natural test production.

In my opinion, I think it would be best to let estrogen naturally normalize while your protected by the Nolva. I think when you lower estrogen exogenously with an AI, you risk estrogen rebound once the AI is discontinued. The AI may lower estrogen to an unnatural level, and your body will then try to normalize it and may overshoot estrogen production at the worst possible time (end of PCT).

Some argue that if this was true, AI's would cause an estrogen rebound whether used in PCT or in a solo run. I have never heard of anyone getting gyno from a solo run of an AI. But I think in the context of PCT it is possible because your hormones (including estrogen) is completely off kilter.

If you do use an AI, start it in your second or third week of PCT and bring the dose down slowly to minimize the risk of estrogen rebound.

The only natural "test booster" I would consider in PCT is USP Labs Powerful or Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2.
You make a really good point. I think I will stick to the Lean FX and anabolic edge. I will save the AI for the next time I want to play with my hormones again :thumbsup: