- 01-08-2009, 04:45 PM
- 01-08-2009, 06:32 PM
First, you need to read the rules. We cant tell you where to get some of the things you might need, like a SERM.
Next, you really should do some research. This whole area has all the info you need. Do your research, then when you have a SPECIFIC question, we will be more than happy to help you out!
01-09-2009, 01:09 PM
I have done a lot of reading but still am very confused. As T-Roid doesnt seem to be so powerful should i really be doing a full PCT? There seems to be a lot of products out there but what do people recomend?
01-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Ok looking at doing Novadex as my PCT but when should i start to take this and what dosage?
Also is there anything i can take for High BP?
01-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Hawthorne berry for high blood pressure. Actually, why dont you do yourself a favor and pick up Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. You'll find it at NutraPlanet. That will take care of high blood pressure and your cholesterol all in one. Great product.
01-20-2009, 03:48 PM
01-21-2009, 06:16 AM
I am going to be taking a lot of stuff here!
My current morning pills....
1xT-roid, 1x Multi vit, 1x cod liver oil, 1x milk thistle, 1x hawthorn berry.
01-21-2009, 06:31 AM
01-21-2009, 04:49 PM
01-21-2009, 05:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nyoung807 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2010, 01:07 AM
- By samva777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 47Last Post: 03-17-2010, 02:47 AM
- By sandman24 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2010, 12:09 PM
- By VINYL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2010, 10:51 PM
- By sactown1 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2008, 05:05 PM