T-Roid PCT

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
What should I PCT if I am taking T-Roid? If you use acrynoms please explain them as I am quite new to this!

Also where can I get anything i need? I am uk based.

P.s. I cant respond to PMs so please respond here.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
First, you need to read the rules. We cant tell you where to get some of the things you might need, like a SERM.

Next, you really should do some research. This whole area has all the info you need. Do your research, then when you have a SPECIFIC question, we will be more than happy to help you out!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I have done a lot of reading but still am very confused. As T-Roid doesnt seem to be so powerful should i really be doing a full PCT? There seems to be a lot of products out there but what do people recomend?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Ok looking at doing Novadex as my PCT but when should i start to take this and what dosage?

Also is there anything i can take for High BP?

Thanks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorne berry for high blood pressure. Actually, why dont you do yourself a favor and pick up Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. You'll find it at NutraPlanet. That will take care of high blood pressure and your cholesterol all in one. Great product.

ekdevil

Awards
id add some vitamin b6 and l-dopa(powerfull is what id used) for prolactin control.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be taking a lot of stuff here!

My current morning pills....

1xT-roid, 1x Multi vit, 1x cod liver oil, 1x milk thistle, 1x hawthorn berry.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
lol... thats nothing. I take over 15 pills plus the powders that go in my shake :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Hawthorne berry for high blood pressure. Actually, why dont you do yourself a favor and pick up Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. You'll find it at NutraPlanet. That will take care of high blood pressure and your cholesterol all in one. Great product.
Yeah it sure does make it handy when you have it all in one for your health.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it sure does make it handy when you have it all in one for your health.
Agreed CS is a great supp to have while on cycle, as for pct; I recommend Clomid because T-roid is a progestreone as well as some chaste berry or IGF-2. Throw some stoked in there as well.
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Stoked 4/4/ 4/4
IGF-2 6-9 for 4 weeks