If there is a ''flare up'' on cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Answers

If there is a ''flare up'' on cycle

Sorry I just have another layman's question. If gynocastemia starts to develop on cycle I understand that you would need to run your serm? But for how long, at what capacity dosage and should the cycle be continued?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by zacklewis View Post
    Sorry I just have another layman's question. If gynocastemia starts to develop on cycle I understand that you would need to run your serm? But for how long, at what capacity dosage and should the cycle be continued?

All that reputation and little knowledge of PCT

You should know,as well as anybody, that research is the key
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Isn't that what he's doing now? Researching on a forum with knowledgeable & experienced ppl? Don't be mad cause he has more rep than you Ha ha, j/k

Zack, if you feel that you are developing gyno on cycle, don't stop the cycle. Start Nolva at 20mg/day until symptoms subside. If that doesn't seem to be working after a week then bump it up to 30mg then to 40mg after a week if its still acting up. It would be important to have you liver support intake on point as taking both a methylated oral (I assume is what you will be taking) with Nolva can be pretty stressing on the liver.
    You can also go the AI route however I would not recommend it as you will be destroying your estrogen (which can be beneficial in building muscle) and killing your lipids even further. Nolva actually has the opposite effect on your lipid profile. Many bodybuilders actually use the stuff during their cycle for the health benefits provided by it.

Your doing the right thing by getting all your bases covered before starting a cycle. Prevention and quick action is always better than attempting to correct an established problem, especially gyno
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post
    Isn't that what he's doing now? Researching on a forum with knowledgeable & experienced ppl? Don't be mad cause he has more rep than you Ha ha, j/k

Zack, if you feel that you are developing gyno on cycle, don't stop the cycle. Start Nolva at 20mg/day until symptoms subside. If that doesn't seem to be working after a week then bump it up to 30mg then to 40mg after a week if its still acting up. It would be important to have you liver support intake on point as taking both a methylated oral (I assume is what you will be taking) with Nolva can be pretty stressing on the liver.
    You can also go the AI route however I would not recommend it as you will be destroying your estrogen (which can be beneficial in building muscle) and killing your lipids even further. Nolva actually has the opposite effect on your lipid profile. Many bodybuilders actually use the stuff during their cycle for the health benefits provided by it.

Your doing the right thing by getting all your bases covered before starting a cycle. Prevention and quick action is always better than attempting to correct an established problem, especially gyno
    corrections, letrozole at a dose of .5mg and upward can suppress your estrogen levels making it hard for gains. I don't see why you shouldn't use an AI like arimidex or have it on hand. Preventing is the easiest solution to gyno. Id rather have some arimidex in my cycle if I absolutely know that I am proned to gyno than to not. For what its worth, a dose of .5 or .25 of arimidex is probably enough to prevent gyno but at the same time allow for gains. Will you gain more without the arimidex? probably, but that would be water anyway. Better safe than sorry. That's just my opinion.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    corrections, letrozole at a dose of .5mg and upward can suppress your estrogen levels making it hard for gains. I don't see why you shouldn't use an AI like arimidex or have it on hand. Preventing is the easiest solution to gyno. Id rather have some arimidex in my cycle if I absolutely know that I am proned to gyno than to not. For what its worth, a dose of .5 or .25 of arimidex is probably enough to prevent gyno but at the same time allow for gains. Will you gain more without the arimidex? probably, but that would be water anyway. Better safe than sorry. That's just my opinion.
    You are correct. I guess what I meant to say was, if you choose to go AI then don't use Letro. I agree with you, Anastrozole (Arimidex) would be a good option on cycle. Thanks for your input Cellar.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post

Sometimes reps mean nothing bro...but anyway Good Luck to the OP....you'll figure it out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno flare up on cycle
    By chainsaw in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 08:18 PM
  2. post cycle acne flare up?
    By Boomer3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 10:56 PM
  3. Flare up on cycle
    By Goku21 in forum Anabolics