pct problem

hondizzle420

Awards
just finishing up an epi cycle, 30/40/50/40/30. was trying to start my pct which contains np bulk atd, AI pcs and cs, and massfx, and had ordered some liquid nolva but do to billing problems wont recieve it till some time in the next 10 days. can i survive on the pct i have until the nolva arrives? should i even use the nolva when it gets here? any ways to does this?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just finishing up an epi cycle, 30/40/50/40/30. was trying to start my pct which contains np bulk atd, AI pcs and cs, and massfx, and had ordered some liquid nolva but do to billing problems wont recieve it till some time in the next 10 days. can i survive on the pct i have until the nolva arrives? should i even use the nolva when it gets here? any ways to does this?

A lot of people have used PCS with great success in their PCT without the nolva.

Adding your ATD will make it work even better (50mg EOD and taper downi the last few days of PCT) by increasing LH output.

you can start the nolva if youd like when it arrives but in some cases it wont be necesary, better safe then sorry

hondizzle420

Awards
so since i havnt noticed any bad sides from the cycle, maybe i should just use what i got and hang on to the serm and save it for my next cycle?(epi+1-T)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so since i havnt noticed any bad sides from the cycle, maybe i should just use what i got and hang on to the serm and save it for my next cycle?(epi+1-T)

not because you havent noticed bad sides but because its more mild then other steroids. and OTC has worked well on that one.

save the serm if you feel like you can.