Final check before I start my Epi Pulse

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I always like to post up to make sure I have everything in order so here goes:

Front Load for 1-2 Weeks:

Milk Thistle 500mg x 2 ED (Can I throw this into my shake or do I have to cap it and take it before I eat?)

Pulse Cycle:

IBE Epistane Week 1 10mg EoD (MWF); then 20mg EoD (MWF)

How do I structure Epi and food? I didn't find anything about timing, does it matter? I'm aiming for at least 3500 Cals a day

Also, I'll be taking bioperine with my EPI to help with absorption.

Cycle Support x ED(Can I get away with 1 scoop instead of 2??)

DHEA (Can I take Lean FX?) on non-EPI days (THSS) 50mg in am / 50mg in afternoon

How long is my cycle? Probably about 28 days.

Post Cycle:

AI's Post Cycle Support

Torem on hand

Should I start Prime right away?

I think that covers it. Thanks for any useful and informative response ahead of time!

GFH,

MoTiV

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, you can throw the milk thistle into your shake...will probably destroy the taste of anything you put it in though :(

when pulsing, you want to keep the most active in your blood as possible when training. you also want to keep take it as far away from bed time as possible!

if you workout in the afternoon then I'd take your first dose in the morning and the rest a couple hours before training.

I think you'd be fine running the cycle support at 1 scoup per day while pulsing.

I'd personally run the lean fx during PCT.

as far as running prime, I don't think it would hurt to start taking it right away.

there's a link in my signature to my epi pulse, check it out...I got some great results!

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
So it doesn't matter if I take it with food or not? I just have to make sure I take it around my workout?

I work out 2 hours after my first meal of the day so should I take 10mg with that meal or about an hour before I workout?

You think I should take both Lean FX and Prime during my pct?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no, methylated compounds don't need to be taken with food!

with such a low dosed pulse I would just take it all first thing in the morning.

a lot of people like to run some sort of cort control during PCT...lean fx.

I don't know much about prime, from what I can tell it's a natty test booster. natty test boosters have their place in PCT aw well. personally, if I was going to run a natty test booster in parallel with PCS then I'd run activate xtreme. (AX is on sale for $30 right now though).

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
sweet thanks bro, now all I need is my bloodwork and I'll be good to go.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Whats DTH? I see it in your log and its too short to put into the search

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
diesel test hardcore :thumbsup: