tamoxifen pill or liquid?
- 01-04-2009, 01:48 PM
- 01-04-2009, 01:49 PM
01-04-2009, 03:43 PM
There are pros and cons to both. In my own experience and opinion, I will only be buying the pills after I am done with my stock of liquid Tamox.
Pros: Cheaper, no prescription needed
Cons: Taste like crap (your research animals don't like it so much), dosing & content is questionable, less convenient
Pros: Dosing is accurate, more convenient, no bad taste (to your rats)
Cons: More expensive, need prescription (unless ordering from overseas)
I don't know what the hell I'm putting in my rat's body with the liquid stuff. I'd rather pay a little bit more and be sure I'm getting the right stuff at the right dosages.
01-07-2009, 09:15 PM
the pills are def easier to configure ( for the rats) then the liquid. assuming the liquid is 25mg/ml, then you would have to use about 1.5 ml for 25mg and 3ml for 40mg. liquid nova is hella cheaper though so its pretty much all up to you.
01-07-2009, 09:33 PM
What I think you're trying to say is that 20 mg of Nolvadex doesn't equal 20 mg of Tamoxifen Citrate(such as the liquid research chem), which is true. 20mg of Nolva actually equals 30.4mg of Tamoxifen Citrate. But that's the actual prescription drug. On the bottle of liquid research chem Tamoxifen Citrate it will usually say 20mg/ml which is actually 20mg of Tamoxifen Citrate, which works just fine for our purposes
01-07-2009, 10:13 PM
01-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hockey7freak7 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2014, 01:13 PM
- By kdirt in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2011, 06:10 PM
- By fmfws185 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:04 PM
- By rford78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2006, 01:04 PM
- By jbthumper in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2004, 08:33 AM