Lots of problems what PCT/SERM will help?

T

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Bloodwork

I know you probably don't want to hear this but...

Get blood work done and see a doctor.

EDIT: Oh yeah and do yourself a huge favor and NOT do another cycle to keep from messing yourself up further until you get your current issues sorted out.

Good luck, man.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Dude, do some searching..
You can find write ups about every SERM and AI.. you can find out what type of gyno Tren gives you.. you can find out what to use on prolactin gyno if you get it..
you can find PCT write ups..
you can find info about every question you just asked..
If you don't have a grasp of what your dealing with, getting spoon fed info isn't gonna help you comprehend.. it's not doing you a favor to give you this info..
it's in your best interest to LEARN it you self..

V

Visions

Awards
You are shut down... Your test to estrogen is out of balance which even with no test you can get gyno... your estrogen and most likely your prolactin level is high... tren can have a tendency to raise prolactin levels and stay there even after the cycle... your testes are hurting because they are trying to start up...

Solution, you must jumpstart the testes... if you continue without getting them working again and you start up another cycle you may never recover...

500iu HCG e3d for 3 shots then 1500iu HCG e3d for 2 more shots... at the same time start using .5mg e3d Cabergoline/Cabaser/dostinex the progressive shots of HCG will progressively start the leydig cells working again... the Cabergoline will lower prolactin... after this you will switch to 25mg Clomid ed for 3 weeks along will 25mg Aromasin ed for 6 weeks...

Yea it takes alot of time... Next time use HCG from the beginning of the cycle till 4 days before PCT... PCT=25mg clomid ed for 3 weeks and 25mg Aromasin ed for 6 weeks... Clomid raises estrogen above normal so an AI is helpful with that... plus the AI can raise test levels by 60%

You can try all those suppliments but these are proven pharma drugs... don't mx anything else into this like tribulus etc cause too much can shut the leydig cells back down... they prefer pulse stimulation... thats why you take the HCG e3d... after a shot of hcg the testes put out their peak in 72hrs... taking shots more often can result in making things worse and that goes for adding more stuff into the mix

V

Visions

Awards
Since I'm new here,,, and I don't have a rep here... I can tell you I take care of these types of problems all the time over at xtraxxl

By the way... nice site here...

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I can see it now...
Whats HCG?
Whats Cabergoline?
What's Aromisan?
Where can I buy this stuff?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
You can find write ups about every SERM and AI.. you can find out what type of gyno Tren gives you.. you can find out what to use on prolactin gyno if you get it..
If you don't have a grasp of what your dealing with, getting spoon fed info isn't gonna help you comprehend.. it's not doing you a favor to give you this info..
Dude. i did do some research. every thing i read had one of problems and they fixed it with something else. if i do what you said ill be taking over 20 different things and i will not be fixed doing it that way. so yes i need some info to figure out what all of these things are related 2.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
ive been told by a couple people that a novldex cycle could help is this not ture?

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
isnt that what he is doing? he is trying to learn but you post worthless information, why not post something usefull? instead of bashing him

you should go to the doctors and get some blood work done like the other guy said

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
I can see it now...
Whats HCG?
Whats Cabergoline?
What's Aromisan?
Where can I buy this stuff?

thanks i was just about to ask that. so what's all those things? i just purchased nolvadex can i use that in replace of something?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
ive had blood work done before and a piss test the only thing ever to come back off is my protein lv is always really high.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
but then again i did go there for these reasons so maybe they didnt test for that?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
hcg? all i can find on that is that its used for weight loss? is that what i need?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
get your ass to a doctor and tell him exactly what you have done and he'll organise specific blood tests to measure you natural test levels or lack of etc

you've gone past the point of fixing this by self medicating IMHO

good luck

T

TheDees

Awards
so i found almost everything but the HCG i found pills? will this work?

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
isnt that what he is doing? he is trying to learn but you post worthless information, why not post something usefull? instead of bashing him

you should go to the doctors and get some blood work done like the other guy said
"worthless", is in the eye of the beholder. One mans treasure is another mans junk.. :thumbsup:
If you think my post was "worthless", well your entitled to your opinion.
Lemme put it this way.. I didn't have to ask anyone what HCG, Cabergoline, Aromisan, or Clomid was, or how to get my hands on it.
My advice was that.. we should be the one's looking out for ourselves first and foremost. You gotta know the ropes before you start pimping the stuff down your throat by the bottle..

T

TheDees

Awards
i thought i was doing the right thing and i thought did do research before poping pills. that is why i paid top dollar on products that i could of got half price online instead i went to max muscle and talked to them about everything and had them set me up. they messed me up and i thought i had everything because they told me i did.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
My advice was that.. we should be the one's looking out for ourselves first and foremost. You gotta know the ropes before you start pimping the stuff down your throat by the bottle..
that advice is good advice but in the case of the original poster it's too late, he's messed himself up by not doing his homework and learning the ropes. What he should have done and what he did do are at each end of the spectrum

he needs professional help and looking to dig his way out of this deep hole could see him just ending up going further down. if he doesn't seek professional help - then he needs to forget about doing any more cycles for a long time but he really does need his blood work done to gather just where his hormone levels, testosterone/estrogen levels are as well as his cholesterol.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
HCG- human chronic gonadotropin
Aromisan- is a Aromatase Inhibitor
Cabergoline - is a prolactin antagonizer
Cloimid- is a SERM
if you google each of these, or search each of these here AM you will find info on them.. thease are prescritpion drugs..
I have bought some of these things for research on my rat.

Your best route is to go see a doctor..

Visions laid out a route that requires injecting yourself 5 times with a drug you know nothing about, plus you have to have a source for the drug. Then you need 3 more drugs you don't know about, and that you need a source for. It's prolly gonna get you in more of a jam if you try to follow his advice. I'm not saying his advice is "bogus", it's not. But it's prolly gettin you in deeper over your head.
Best of luck!

T

TheDees

Awards
HCG- human chronic gonadotropin
Aromisan- is a Aromatase Inhibitor
Cabergoline - is a prolactin antagonizer
Cloimid- is a SERM
if you google each of these, or search each of these here AM you will find info on them.. thease are prescritpion drugs..
I have bought some of these things for research on my rat.

Your best route is to go see a doctor..

Visions laid out a route that requires injecting yourself 5 times with a drug you know nothing about, plus you have to have a source for the drug. Then you need 3 more drugs you don't know about, and that you need a source for. It's prolly gonna get you in more of a jam if you try to follow his advice. I'm not saying his advice is "bogus", it's not. But it's prolly gettin you in deeper over your head.
Best of luck!

Thanks for your help.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Deisel85 and The Dees are you guys the same? Fess up if you are.

If not the Dees what recommendations so far as PCT supps etc go may not apply or be the best choice for you. Last I heard you were looking into doing an EPI run.

For Deisel85, it sounds to me like you really may need to hit up the doc. Think of it this way, it will prolly cost around the same to get seen by a doc and get things done right for sure as it would to buy tons of supps and try it on your own. Possibly getting it wrong.

If you are worried about what the doc is going to say to you then man up. He's not coing to call the cops and have you arrested or anything.

Also, if by chance you are underage the doc won't tell your parents what you were seen for. Doctor;patient confidentiality.

T

TheDees

Awards
kinda the same. one is mine and the other is my brothers. i keep swapping on different comps. but forget to change the name.

T

TheDees

Awards
The Deisel85 and The Dees are you guys the same? Fess up if you are.

If not the Dees what recommendations so far as PCT supps etc go may not apply or be the best choice for you. Last I heard you were looking into doing an EPI run.

For Deisel85, it sounds to me like you really may need to hit up the doc. Think of it this way, it will prolly cost around the same to get seen by a doc and get things done right for sure as it would to buy tons of supps and try it on your own. Possibly getting it wrong.

If you are worried about what the doc is going to say to you then man up. He's not coing to call the cops and have you arrested or anything.

Also, if by chance you are underage the doc won't tell your parents what you were seen for. Doctor;patient confidentiality.
No the only problem is that I don’t have insurance. Im 23 years of age and ive never done anything illegal so im not scared of the docs. I just don’t want to pay all the money it will cost for me sense I don’t have insurance. My insurance kicks in, I think in about a month. So I think im going to take a clomid and a estro blocker and natural test booster till my insurance kicks in and see if that dos something sense last time I cycled I did not do a pct sense I got sick and stopped. So maybe with this really good pct maybe it will fix me. Either way when my insurance kicks in im going to see the doc. and the pct worked then the test will come back clean and if it didn’t work then hope he can fix me. Anyways thanks for the help guys. Ill se the doc when I can.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then for you I would say if those are your problems and this all resulted after a PH/AAS run and seem to be still having these issues that long after it is time to see a doctor. This is how it will go down:

- You go to doc and say "hey this is what I did and this is what happened"
- Doc will look at you and say "what were you thinking; that stuff is harmfull and/or illegal etc."
- He'll run specific blood tests etc.
- Based on the results and findings he'll prescribe a specific treatment for you.
- You'll get better because of his treatment, the right way.
- You'll ask questions of how and why those subtances worked and what they did to you and how the treatment is going to work/help.
- You will walk away with knowledge, lessons learned, and didn't do more damage to your body.
- If you decide to run future cycles please, please, please take your time, follow other peoples logs, ask questions like you're doing, etc. And please don't be in a huge hurry. It will take a little bit to get your body back on track and you will want to keep it on track for awhile.