Mild gyno Eradication w/ e-max and raloxifene (better receptor coverage?)

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
I'll be running one of those gyno reduction cycle starting off with emax and bridging into ralox. I had that tender nip from puberty and a recent cycle of epi haven't helped it so I decided to get over with it and eradicate it completely so I can enjoy tighter pecks.
So I read somewhere that using both a epithio compound and ralox would have an advantage on the receptors (wider spectrum??) over doing ralox only. So here's what i would do.

week1-4 20mg e-max (havoc clone)
week4-5 240mg gen.evista
week6-16 120mg evista

I would also throw in a estrogen blocker like ATD in the mix but am afraid to over do it.
I have 1/2 bottle PCT by AI left if that would be enouf.. I read somewhere to stay away from cell voluming product during that cycle... Anyways I would appreciate any input about this, I would want this to be clean and optimal!:thumbsup:

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established
why do people continue to throw all sorts of drugs at gyno? not flaming but you got to do a permanent solution. save your money on these bull**** compunds and just get surgery. dudes usually do a decent/good job for like 2 grand everything included. Do local anesthia and you will save a ton of cash.

all those "drugs" you plan on taking is just taking money away from getting the REAL cure. If you already have a developed gland, those wont do anything. i promise you. if these drugs worked, no one would go to a surgeon. makes sense right?

where do you live, i may be able to recommend a good surgeon for you.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
never use a steroid to get rid of steroid induced gyno. best thing to do i think is get on letro or spring for the surgery.

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
well I live in montreal, but I really doubt that surgery would be the only options... theres so much studies on raloxifene. In any case it only costed me a 120 bucks and its almost delivered so I'll give it a shot. If that does not work ill go ahead for surgery heh.. or live with it. Its really small and it disapeared completly when i did epistane last time so i my guess is that it would be feasible. I would appreciate input from knowledgeable people about those drugs I need to know if the need for a estrogen killer is needed... thanks for the input anyways I really hope to skip on the surgery