Cycle support and Post-Cycle support: Dumb Question....

  1. Registered User
    willwes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    93

    Cycle support and Post-Cycle support: Dumb Question....


    If I were to run Cycle support all the way thru the on and off portions, why would it matter so much? Some have said not to do it. But technically you're still "on" even when you're "off" right? I mean you've still got un-natural $hit cycling thru your liver while running Torem or Nolva correct? So what's the difference if a person were to run cycle assist all the way thru from beginning to end with a proper test boost and SERM?... I'm just thinking "better safe than sorry" or is this theory a waste of product? Opinions please. Thanks......

  2. Registered User
    gelin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    92

    There wouldn't be anything wrong with running cycle support throughout (and I'm assuming that you're pre-loading, too). You could tailor your support a bit at times if you wanted to micromanage things, but sticking with one support would be fine too.

    Some people take the viewpoint that the liver is stressed but resilient, so "less is better", but cycle support hardly falls into that category, IME. Further, i don't believe that you can just pre-load for a week or two and then get 4+ weeks of liver protection while using oral 17-aa compounds.

    Not sure about the specifics in your case or what you read, but I'd certainly be interested if anyone can explain a different rationale.

    cheers
  3. Registered User
    partyman43's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    small state
    Age
    38
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by willwes View Post
    If I were to run Cycle support all the way thru the on and off portions, why would it matter so much? Some have said not to do it. But technically you're still "on" even when you're "off" right? I mean you've still got un-natural $hit cycling thru your liver while running Torem or Nolva correct? So what's the difference if a person were to run cycle assist all the way thru from beginning to end with a proper test boost and SERM?... I'm just thinking "better safe than sorry" or is this theory a waste of product? Opinions please. Thanks......

    Always run support supps.(liver/BP/kidney)throughout cycle and PCT...

    No need to run it any long then cycle/pct length....

    If its cycle support then run recommended dosage of 2 scoops AM/2 scoops PM...

    PCS(test booster/estro blocker) is always good to run along side of any serm...just in case the serm is bunk...

    Hope that answered your question
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    zacklewis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Age
    28
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    132

    I'm going to run Perfect cycle liver protection by Anabolic Extreme and also Cycle Support ; Is this pointless or worthwhile?
  5. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zacklewis View Post
    I'm going to run Perfect cycle liver protection by Anabolic Extreme and also Cycle Support ; Is this pointless or worthwhile?
    better safe then sorry yanno
  6. Registered User
    partyman43's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    small state
    Age
    38
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    better safe then sorry yanno

    Agreed....probably not necessary, but can't hurt
  7. Registered User
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by gelin View Post
    There wouldn't be anything wrong with running cycle support throughout (and I'm assuming that you're pre-loading, too). You could tailor your support a bit at times if you wanted to micromanage things, but sticking with one support would be fine too.

    Some people take the viewpoint that the liver is stressed but resilient, so "less is better", but cycle support hardly falls into that category, IME. Further, i don't believe that you can just pre-load for a week or two and then get 4+ weeks of liver protection while using oral 17-aa compounds.

    Not sure about the specifics in your case or what you read, but I'd certainly be interested if anyone can explain a different rationale.

    cheers
    I agree completely better to be safe than sorry
  8. Registered User
    willwes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    93

    Thanks for your thoughts everyone. I figured it was a make sense question...BUMP!
  9. Registered User
    willwes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    93

    Quote Originally Posted by zacklewis View Post
    I'm going to run Perfect cycle liver protection by Anabolic Extreme and also Cycle Support ; Is this pointless or worthwhile?

    I'd save the money Zach and run Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support instead of something like CEL's Cycle Assist. AI's product is a bit more inclusive with more Anti-Ox's in it...
  10. Registered User
    partyman43's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    small state
    Age
    38
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by willwes View Post
    I'd save the money Zach and run Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support instead of something like CEL's Cycle Assist. AI's product is a bit more inclusive with more Anti-Ox's in it...



  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 02:19 PM
  2. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:20 PM
  3. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in