How to finish out cycle for safest PCT w/ Epi?

Ironpounder33

Awards
Sup fellas,

Been having a fantastic cycle thus far. I went 3 weeks of H-drol at 75 mg. then bridged to IBE's Epi 20/30/40/?

I'm start my first day of week 4 on Epi tomorrow. I haven't decided on whether or not to do another week of 40mg. or 7+ days at 30mg.

I want to know what is smarter for the sake of hormonal stress when I'm about to enter into PCT. I loved dosing 40 mg and I'd like to continue it unless its a bad idea.

I have Nolva on hand but unless the gyno fairy shows up I will be using a combo of Reversitol and AI's PCS with ZMA. I'm almost certain I won't need the nolva but I'm a cautious cat. I'll also be adding NO shotgun to help give myself an added kick in the gym and prevent # drops.

Thanks in advance.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, with a 7 week cycle I would use a SERM. Did you notice effects from Hdrol? Most say they dont see effects until weeks 4-6, and they def recommend a 6 week hdrol cycle.

Ironpounder33

Awards
Well, with a 7 week cycle I would use a SERM. Did you notice effects from Hdrol? Most say they dont see effects until weeks 4-6, and they def recommend a 6 week hdrol cycle.
Yeah it was decent since it was my first PH and I started right away on 30 mg. from day one. I dried out and lost a quite a bit of fat that I had put on while bulking. When I had a one week overlap of Hdrol and Epi i lost a ton of fat but my BP was through the rough. I had a few bloody noses. It wasn't bad tho.

I originally had planned a 3 week hdrol cycle just to get my feet wet but then I wanted to up my game a bit and decided to get epi and bridge them. It was admittedly a bit of an after thought but its turned out fantastic. My lifts have gone wayyy the hell up and I put on 17 pounds so I'm not really worried about anything.

Its been an amazing first cycle.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'd use the Nolva for sure. Dont have to dose it high but use it. Most people seem to think of Nolva just as a gyno fighter, but more important than that is it gets your test going faster than most any other OTC products. A SERM should be the base of any anabolic PCT, the other stuff like Reversitol is supplementary.