How to finish out cycle for safest PCT w/ Epi?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.93%

How to finish out cycle for safest PCT w/ Epi?

Sup fellas,

Been having a fantastic cycle thus far. I went 3 weeks of H-drol at 75 mg. then bridged to IBE's Epi 20/30/40/?

I'm start my first day of week 4 on Epi tomorrow. I haven't decided on whether or not to do another week of 40mg. or 7+ days at 30mg.

I want to know what is smarter for the sake of hormonal stress when I'm about to enter into PCT. I loved dosing 40 mg and I'd like to continue it unless its a bad idea.

I have Nolva on hand but unless the gyno fairy shows up I will be using a combo of Reversitol and AI's PCS with ZMA. I'm almost certain I won't need the nolva but I'm a cautious cat. I'll also be adding NO shotgun to help give myself an added kick in the gym and prevent # drops.

Thanks in advance.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.93%

Bump
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Well, with a 7 week cycle I would use a SERM. Did you notice effects from Hdrol? Most say they dont see effects until weeks 4-6, and they def recommend a 6 week hdrol cycle.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.93%

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Well, with a 7 week cycle I would use a SERM. Did you notice effects from Hdrol? Most say they dont see effects until weeks 4-6, and they def recommend a 6 week hdrol cycle.
    Yeah it was decent since it was my first PH and I started right away on 30 mg. from day one. I dried out and lost a quite a bit of fat that I had put on while bulking. When I had a one week overlap of Hdrol and Epi i lost a ton of fat but my BP was through the rough. I had a few bloody noses. It wasn't bad tho.

I originally had planned a 3 week hdrol cycle just to get my feet wet but then I wanted to up my game a bit and decided to get epi and bridge them. It was admittedly a bit of an after thought but its turned out fantastic. My lifts have gone wayyy the hell up and I put on 17 pounds so I'm not really worried about anything.

Its been an amazing first cycle.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'd use the Nolva for sure. Dont have to dose it high but use it. Most people seem to think of Nolva just as a gyno fighter, but more important than that is it gets your test going faster than most any other OTC products. A SERM should be the base of any anabolic PCT, the other stuff like Reversitol is supplementary.
    Remember why you started.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which PH to finish a Test cycle?
    By woody1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 08:28 PM
  2. EC or Epistane to finish off cycle???
    By INWORK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 04:21 PM
  3. safest cycle for a beginner?
    By carltheduke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 11:53 PM
  4. Help me finish off my cycle
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 10:11 PM