Sufficient Supervol PCT ?

Burkes88

Awards
I am 20yo 140lbs. ,beginner/int. To weightlifting, new to the anabolic world and have just begun a cycle of Supervol by CTD labs and am wondering what PCT I should be taking after... I was told Novadex XT but have read slot of mixed things.

Also I am currently taking kre-alkalyn by CTD with truemass and noxpl and could use advice on what other supplements/ vitamins would be good to take with what I've got?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I am 20yo 140lbs. ,beginner/int. To weightlifting, new to the anabolic world and have just begun a cycle of Supervol by CTD labs and am wondering what PCT I should be taking after... I was told Novadex XT but have read slot of mixed things.

Also I am currently taking kre-alkalyn by CTD with truemass and noxpl and could use advice on what other supplements/ vitamins would be good to take with what I've got?
You're not going to get many responses on here for a couple reasons:
1. You're 20
2. You're 140 pounds
3. You are a "beginner" to weightlifting and given that most people in your position exaggerate their experience - you may have never done a full pushup.
4. You're completely unprepared.

You do realize you've just started taking a methylated steroid, right? Are you taking any steps to protect your liver - or safeguard your body from hairloss / blood pressure spikes / etc?

No, Novedex XT is NOT a sufficient PCT. How high are you dosing your Supervol? Leave your NoXplode alone for now for starters, and try to educate yourself over the next couple weeks so you don't hurt yourself.

For those of you reading - Supervol is:

[2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (Methylated Masterdiol)] - 10mg

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
well im pretty sure you dont know how to get or know what a serm is so get CEL pct assist which is an all around pct stack to manage estrogen and kickstart your hpta, retain 2 for cortisol, tribulus for your LH and libido and lots of bcaa and glutamine. You have to understand supervol is a superdrol clone and superdrol is such a potent oral steroid that it was even in anabolic 2006..or 2007 i swear its one of those

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well im pretty sure you dont know how to get or know what a serm is so get CEL pct assist which is an all around pct stack to manage estrogen and kickstart your hpta, retain 2 for cortisol, tribulus for your LH and libido and lots of bcaa and glutamine. You have to understand supervol is a superdrol clone and superdrol is such a potent oral steroid that it was even in anabolic 2006..or 2007 i swear its one of those
If he does not know what a SERM is he should not be touching steriods period. CEL pct assist or any OTC pct alone is not good enough for a SD pct. You could run Post Cycle Support along with the SERM but you need to run the SERM. OP is to young and does not have the knowledge to run steriods yet.