Help with Superdrol PCT

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
I'll be taking a 4 week cycle of superdrol ( supervol CTD ) and need help with my PCT. I have novadex only at this time, but I am not starting the cycle til I get a PCT plan in place. Also I'd love some supplement ideas too. I'm gonna take LIVER PRO, CoQ10, RYR, Aminos, Fish Oil, and daily multi vitamins. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

My dosage is gonna be 4 weeks at 20mg superdrol daily. I'll be using supplements a week before i start my cycle, and will start my PCT on the 4th week. I will continue it for an additional 4 weeks after I complete my cycle. Please help!
Thanks in advance.

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
basically I will need nolvadex and can run novadex xt at the same time along with my support supps and be aok? Thats what I'm getting from my research on here anyways.:frustrate

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
basically I will need nolvadex and can run novadex xt at the same time along with my support supps and be aok? Thats what I'm getting from my research on here anyways.:frustrate
That's actually a very simple but effective PCT. Just continue to take some liver support (milk thistle) as the Nolva is quite harsh on the liver. Run that nolva for 4 weeks - 20/20/10/10 or so. Novedex XT can wait 10 to 14 days following the start of Nolva.

Also, a 4 week cycle is pretty long for Super, you may want to consider a 3 week run with 3 weeks of Nolva.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be taking a 4 week cycle of superdrol ( supervol CTD ) and need help with my PCT. I have novadex only at this time, but I am not starting the cycle til I get a PCT plan in place. Also I'd love some supplement ideas too. I'm gonna take LIVER PRO, CoQ10, RYR, Aminos, Fish Oil, and daily multi vitamins. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

My dosage is gonna be 4 weeks at 20mg superdrol daily. I'll be using supplements a week before i start my cycle, and will start my PCT on the 4th week. I will continue it for an additional 4 weeks after I complete my cycle. Please help!
Thanks in advance.
cycle support and essentials will cover all that is mentioned!!!

you may want to think about 3.5 weeks of superdrol after that the gains are pretty stagnant.

you have novedext XT or NOLVADEX?. 2 different things but you can use both (together) as an effective PCT program.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I agree wtih crazyfool, also for pct, I recommend Tore. at 120mg for 3 days, then 90/90/60/60, and throw in Stoked on the third week at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks.

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
Thanks guys! I appreciate your input.:box: