novladex sides

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i have never used a serm before and was scared because they say they are only research chemicals not for use in humans:eek:..... i am planning on doing a epi cycle 20,30,30,40 so i wont be needing the nolva as much, but i was still wondering what the side are/would be.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Even if they weren't research chemicals, they are still for use in women. The bodybuilding community just figured out how to harness them for another use.

Sides are varied: hot flashes, testicular pain, mood changes, insomnia, emotional dreams, and more.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i did a d drol cycle before and ****ed my pct up. i had pretty bad mood swings on my girlfriend....looking back on it i dont want to put her through that **** again. so will nolva help with that? and will they get my balls back to normal size after the cycle?

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
What PCT did you do last time that caused mood swings? Clomid?

Yes, Nolva will get your HPTA back on track though it sounds like you need to be doing a lot more research before you do another cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What PCT did you do last time that caused mood swings? Clomid?

Yes, Nolva will get your HPTA back on track though it sounds like you need to be doing a lot more research before you do another cycle.
he probably didnt do any pct

the clomid coulda helped him get in touch with the feminine side in him making his girl love him more because hes more sensitive to her feelings lololol:whip::rofl:

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
he probably didnt do any pct

the clomid coulda helped him get in touch with the feminine side in him making his girl love him more because hes more sensitive to her feelings lololol:whip::rofl:
I grew a vagina on clomid, haha. I had dreams about my girlfriend cheating on me ALL the time and I'd always wake up feeling all choked up. Christ, it was awful, lol.

I feel like the recovery was quicker on clomid though than on Nolva but I still prefer nolva because apparently my genes are quick to throw on an apron and pop in Maid of Honor when I'm on clomid.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
some girls like that sensitive sh!t dude... lol. but i only did novedex xt for my pct, so ya i didnt do one pretty much. Im planning on doing 20/20/10/10 of Tamoxifen Citrate next time. i just dont want those fokking mood swings, i tend to get into some trouble on them. is there anything i can take to calm them down? or is it something i gotta deal with?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some girls like that sensitive sh!t dude... lol. but i only did novedex xt for my pct, so ya i didnt do one pretty much. Im planning on doing 20/20/10/10 of Tamoxifen Citrate next time. i just dont want those fokking mood swings, i tend to get into some trouble on them. is there anything i can take to calm them down? or is it something i gotta deal with?

its flux in hormones causing it, the sooner ur in order the less amount of mood swings youll have generally

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
at that dose you should not have any probs with nolva side effects...most guys get the clomid rag because they kickstart with 300mgs or something...same thing with nolva...using a low dose u should be fine

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at that dose you should not have any probs with nolva side effects...most guys get the clomid rag because they kickstart with 300mgs or something...same thing with nolva...using a low dose u should be fine
agreed

but some people on clomid get floaters or and emotional sides on 50mg,

me personallhy at 100mg never had problems.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
It was at 100mg that I had my sides. As soon as I hit 50 it was better for the most part. I still caught myself watching those damn Feed Africa and SPCA commercials in their entirety though. :lol:

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
speaking of nolva i have some and wondering if the company is legit. tamodex 10 is what it says on back

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
so is there any long term sides to this stuff ? im talking years down the road or has this stuff only been around for a short amount of time?

malou

malou

Awards
It was at 100mg that I had my sides. As soon as I hit 50 it was better for the most part. I still caught myself watching those damn Feed Africa and SPCA commercials in their entirety though. :lol:
so thats what it is i was watching brandy and mr whiskers or some ****
then i put on that show with old ladies saw their faces and i snapped back man