dosing clomid

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
im taking 100mg for the first few days then dropping to 50 i was wondering do you dose it all at one time? or split them up throughout the day?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The half life for most the SERM's is going to be long enough that it shouldn't really matter when you take it...but I would keep it at a consistent time each day!

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
sweet good info, i just want to add this stuff tastes like ass lol

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
sweet good info, i just want to add this stuff tastes like ass lol
Some say to dilute it with juice or gatorade. I just use water and can barely tell there is anything in it.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
yea im putting it in some juice from now on. i just took it strait from the dropper to the back of my throat and couldnt get rid of the taste

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea im putting it in some juice from now on. i just took it strait from the dropper to the back of my throat and couldnt get rid of the taste
take a sip oif water and hold it in your mouth squirt the clomid into your mouth and u shouldnt taste it, eat after and your GTG

Stompout

Awards
To start clomid should I start on my last injection of deca as I was told, or should I wait till the next week when the last shot wears down? I'm finding conflicting statements on different forums. I have 20pills at 50 mG's. How should I split them out dose wise?

drussell

Awards
Ya I did the samething the first time too. Bad idea, it took untill the next day foor my throat to feel better.
I did 100mg for week one( 50mg in the morning and 50mg at night) and 50mg for three more weeks(at night.)

revamping

Awards
Thats all the clomid u have. Gosh damit another person running gear not knowing what they are doing and screwing up their test levels, then u guys come running here for help. Sorry to be that guy but if you did your resesarch you would have had the pct bought and would have known how to take it before you even started the cycle. My opinion, go buy some toremifen and watch things grow, u won't b dissapointed. If u r shutdown that much clomid will hardly do anything for you, just a little. O and wait till the shots out of your system before starting pct, good luck bro if it doesn't work get torem.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
Thats all the clomid u have. Gosh damit another person running gear not knowing what they are doing and screwing up their test levels, then u guys come running here for help. Sorry to be that guy but if you did your resesarch you would have had the pct bought and would have known how to take it before you even started the cycle. My opinion, go buy some toremifen and watch things grow, u won't b dissapointed. If u r shutdown that much clomid will hardly do anything for you, just a little. O and wait till the shots out of your system before starting pct, good luck bro if it doesn't work get torem.

he has enough for a months pct i dont know how much it takes for decca but 100mg the first 2 days then 50mg for 12 days 25 for 12 = 2 days short of a month. but i agree you should have figured out every detail before you started.