- 12-10-2008, 04:22 PM
- 12-10-2008, 04:25 PM
- 12-10-2008, 05:11 PM
i've heard people complain about pain meaning their nuts are returning to full size.
Nolva didn't do sh*t for me after my first havoc run....Reversitol worked much better and I felt some slight discomfort...weird
12-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Most likely has to do with hypertrophy and reintroduction of spermatogenesis. The pain shouldn't last more than a few days.
12-10-2008, 08:17 PM
k cool cause it only hurts after i take nolva.
pain is similar to being hit in the nuts and side stomach hurts too
12-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Your testicles are attached to the largest dermatone of your body. Being hit in your testicles can cause basically anything from you toes to your bellybutton to feel displaced pain. Most likely evolutionary protection. As far as male animals go, our nuts are the most important thing to protect, so if something hurts them, we need to know.
12-11-2008, 07:18 PM
I remember now on my first havoc cycle...wasnt even running dosages above 30, but around week 4 I had some real pain.
My lower abdomen hurt constantly...couldn't pin point it...felt like I had been hit in the nuts all day. I think this was pain from the atrophy occuring.
Similar Forum Threads
- By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2012, 10:34 AM
- By AnthonyIOSOS in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2011, 05:41 PM
- By adnscmplx in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-26-2008, 09:12 PM
- By RyanOFelt in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:20 PM
- By Anarchy939 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-08-2005, 06:46 PM