Please Help, long but read

musclehead65

musclehead65

Awards
Hey Guys, I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. Anyway, some of you may have read my other threads about TRT or HCG therapy. Well to make a long story short I did a 50ml of ganabol back in 2000 and then a tapered Deca (50ml) only cycle in 2002. I know uneducated and stupid. In 2004 just after having shoulder surgery I went to the doctor because I was having problems getting a erection. The doctor took blood and found my total test was at 174 and my LH was 21. I then got referred to the Mayo Clinic and was seen several times by the doctor there in which he did tests and ruled out pituitary tumors, loss of blood to the testicles, etc. They put me on Test injections and for the next 8 years my libido, emotions, etc. were like a roller coaster, but don't get me wrong it was better than not being on anything. After being on the test they would take blood every 4 months and somehow ruled me as having Hypogonadotrpic Hypogonadism or secondary hypogonadism. IN 2008 they tried me on HCG and believe it or not my testicles function normal. They started me out on 2,000 IU 3 times a week with nolvadex and I felt good and my libido and erections were like when I was a teen. After taking this for 2 months, they had me go off of everything for 2 months to see if my Pituitary would start and it didn't. They recontinued my HCG with a lowered dose and took me off the nolvadex and my erections and libido disappeared completely. Now just recently they had me on 700 IU and took blood and my results are as follows:

Hemoglobin - 16.5 - Norm13.5-17.5
Hematocrit - 48.4 - Norm38.8-50.0
Erythrocytes - 5.6 - Norm 4.32-5.72
MCV - 86.5 - Norm81.2-95.1
RBC - 13.9 - Norm11.8-15.6
Leukocytes - 6.6 - Norm3.5-10.5
Platelet Count - 236 - Norm150-450
Glucose P - 96 - Norm70-100
AST (GOT) - 43 - Norm8-48
Creatinine - 1.1 - Norm0.8-1.3
PSA - .66 - Norm0.0-2.0
TSH Sensitive S - 1.3 - Norm0.3-5.0
Thyroxine Free S - 1.4 - Norm0.8-1.8
Testosterone Total S - 353 - Norm240-950
Testosterone Bioavailable - 169 - Norm172-235
Testosterone Free S - 19.4 - Norm9-30
AM Cortisol - 13 - Norm7-25
Prolactin S - 16 - Norm3-13
Insulin Like Growth Factor - 295 - Norm113-297
Estradiol S - 49 - Norm10-40
Osmolarity - 358 - Norm300-800

My doctor thinks I should go back on HCG up to the 2000 IU 3 times a week and test in 3 months. He thinks it is working well even though I can't get an erection if my life depended on it and I have absolutely no Libido. I myself think if my pituitary was working in 04 and my testicles work now if I quit everything for a long period of time I should start back up.....What are your thoughts. My doctor thinks my HPTA should have came back in the 2 months I was off everything earlier, but maybe it needs to be longer. He states the HCG will never desensitize my testicles and has been treating patients with it for years with no change. Do any of you have any suggestions. Do you think my HPTA could ever be back to normal if I stay off everything for a period of time or maybe take Clomid???? Are there any doctors out there that can back this up or have any suggestions. What would Swale think? I live in Minnesota so ohter doctors may be a lot of traveling. Please Help!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
do you really feel like posting three threads on the same thing is a brilliant idea? i mean all you're doing is cluttering up this website. STOP. PLEASE.

musclehead65

musclehead65

Awards
Sorry

Sorry for pissing you off. This is a big deal to me and I'd like to have as many people look at it as possible.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
They completely ruled out a pituitary adenoma? Zero trace of one? With prolactin being above the normal range, I'd be especially vigilant about finding that out.

hCG WILL cause desensitization with high doses over time.